Party or Pain? | Chapter 27

(The name might confuse you. But it is not that bad or emotional. The next will be fun......I am thinking to give it a full description, edited with some good song to heat it up more. So chill and enjoy.)

Taehyung and Jungkook set in a car to leave

Taehyung and Jungkook set in a car to leave. They took a driver to drive as they were going to club, obviously!

It took them nearly 15 minutes to reach there. As they reached their destination, they asked the driver to park the car and disappeared into the club.

The club was full of lights and so many people. It smelled like sweat and alcohol, yet the environment was cheerful and fun. The older male scanned the new place where he was visiting for the first time today. The brunette held his hand suddenly and pointed at a particular direction to look at. There they found Jimin and Amy, standing near a huge table with many people around.

As they walked closer, they could clearly see a huge cake kept on the table with many wine bottles and glasses arranged around it.

This area was booked separately for the party. There were many other bar tops too at which many people were gathered, having their drinks.

Some were busy, enjoying the dance performance of strippers on the stage too.

"Hey Jimin! Congratulations! Congratulations to you too Amy!" Jungkook hugged Jimin and side hugged his fiance too, who thanked him cheerfully. "Oh Jungkookie, thank you so much!"

Taehyung handed them gifts as he diverted his gaze from the other people and stepped closer to the couple, "Congratulations guys."

"Thank you so much Jungkook and Taehyung." Jimin replied and accepted the gifts, now keeping them aside on the table.

"How are you both doing?" He further asked, raising his brows up.

"I am fine as always!" Jungkook replied as he grinned widely.

"And I too am doing pretty well." Taehyung also replied with a smile.

"We will wait for you at the bar top Jimin. You have guests." Jungkook said as he saw some new guests walking towards their direction.

"Thanks Jungkook.....and I am sorry. I will join you both once I am done greeting all of them." Jimin replied while patting their shoulders as he turned around to greet the new guests with Amy.

"Come Hyung." Jungkook spoke as he guided the older male towards the bar top. As the stood in front of the bar, a bartender noticed them and asked for the orders.

"One Shot of vodka please." Jungkook ordered at which the bartender started to prepare one drink for him.

"Hyung.....what do you wanna have?" The brunette glanced at the raven and asked.

"I love Whisky......if I am allowed, I would love to have a glass of it." Taehyung replied as he asked for the younger's approval.

"Don't worry. It is ok for today. But not more than two. That is the limit." Jungkook replied as he pointed an index finger in the older's direction in a warning way and ordered a whisky for the male.