Chapter 27 - A blast from the past. (part 2)

After an hour or so, I picked myself up off the bathroom floor. I looked at my phone which had been vibrating on the floor. There were messages from some of my mates. Suddenly, I came across one that was quite threatening. It was from him.

From ??:

If you tell anyone what I did to you, I WILL kill you.

I didn't even reply. I dried my eyes and unlocked the bathroom door. I blankly went downstairs and into the living room. Danny came and sat next to me.

"T" He spoke to me.

"Danny please, will you just leave me alone? I'll speak to you when I'm ready but until then, just get out of my face" I snapped at him.

"OK fine, sorry for breathing!" He shouted at me.

I stood up and walked out of the house. I decided to go into town for a while, until I saw him. I was just about to turn around and go home and he spotted me. He ran up to me, he grabbed me from behind and pulled me off down the back of some alley.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you making my life a misery after all this time?" I cried.

"You can stop the water works for a start" He sneered.

"If you're trying to scare me, you're doing a pretty good job!" I shouted.

"Stop shouting you stupid little girl! Oh and you've got a daughter now, Daisy is it?" He jeered at me.

"Don't you dare say her name! You've got no right!" I yelled at him.

"I think you'll find, I can say what I like!" He laughed in my face.

"You ready for me yet pal?" Some guy asked.

"Who's that?" I cried.

"He's come to kill you" He warned me.

I went to run away, but he pulled me back, before putting a knife up to my throat.

"You try any more tricks like that, I'll stab this in your throat" He warned me.

"Really?" I laughed.

"Do you want to die? Do you want to leave Daisy without a Mummy?" He taunted.

"I told you, do NOT say my daughter's name!" I threatened him.

"I told you, I will say what I like" He sneered at me.

"Not when it comes to my child you won't" I warned him.

"Is that a threat?" He asked me.

"It might be" I replied, cockily, before kicking him in his private parts.

"Do you want to try that again?" He snarled at me, grabbing my hair and putting the knife nearer my throat.

"N-n-no" I stammered.

"I thought as much!" He laughed.

We stood there, tearing lumps out of one another until I hit him over the head with a brick and ran, knocking the knife out of his hand. I ran until the other guy caught up with me.

"Look, I don't know what he wants, but I haven't seen him for ages. Please, I've got a daughter, just let me go?" I pleaded.

"You're very lucky I don't know you. He's just roped me in to help him. Go now before he wakes up. When he wakes up, I'll tell him I lost you because you ran too fast. Quick, go before he comes round!" The guy advised me.

"Thank you!" I replied, before running off.

I ran away and caught the bus, before going home. What the hell was I supposed to do? I'd be looking over my shoulder, every time I went outside. I don't know what the hell he wanted after all this time, but he's not scaring me anymore.

It was 11:00pm by the time I got home. I stumbled in the house and upstairs to bed. I climbed into bed and silently cried myself to sleep. I woke up a couple of hours later after Danny woke up and heard me crying.

"T?" He whispered.

"What?" I muffled.

"Turn over and come here please?" He requested.

I turned over and climbed into Danny's arms. I layed on his chest and cried my eyes out, whilst he ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my back.

"What's happened baby?" He asked me.

"Where do you want me to start?" I sobbed into his chest.

"Well, the beginning is always a good place" He laughed, slightly.

"Then, in that case, we might be here for a while" I admitted.

"Just take your time, there's no rush" He comforted me.

I explained everything, about the phone call earlier and about how I'd gone out a few hours ago and I'd been scared half to death. Danny listened, without interrupting me and he vowed to support me. I showed him the text from the guy that if I told anyone, I'd be dead. He didn't storm out or anything, he just stayed with me comforting me. 

An hour or so later.

I fell asleep in Danny's arms and he wouldn't let go of me. I'm just glad he stayed to comfort me, rather than going out and making the situation worse, which was the last thing I needed and also something I didn't want. I could barely sleep though and I kept waking up every hour or so, just to check if Danny was still there. 

"T, go back to sleep" He suggested.

"I'm just checking you're still here" I mumbled, before closing my eyes.

"Of course I am. I'm not going anywhere" He promised.

I smiled as I settled back down in his arms and fell back to sleep. I could feel him playing with my hair, twiddling it in his fingers. I felt the sweetest kiss on my forehead and flinched a bit, before remembering it was Danny. This has to be one of the worst things I've ever been through and I'm going to need all of Danny's support I can get.