Chapter 26 - Family life.

A/N: This is a filler chapter, hence why it's only short and it's not a full one. I couldn't think of much so I've done this as a filler.

A few months later

Daisy is now three months old and me and Danny are stronger than ever. It's almost Christmas. It's Daisy's first Christmas so she will never remember it, but we decide to get her some presents anyway. We bought her a rattle and a mobile for when she won't sleep in her cot. I have a little stretch in bed, as my eyes slowly flicker open. I reach across for Danny and cuddle into him.

"Morning beautiful" He whispers.

"Morning" I replied, cheerfully.

"Someone's cheerful" He laughed.

"I know" I smiled.

We cuddled in bed for a while, before I got up to feed and change Daisy. I got her dressed in her purple dress with some black tights underneath. Once I'd fed and burped her, I put her in her swing whilst I went to get myself dressed and showered. I smacked Danny on the head playfully as I got some socks out of the drawer.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"For being lazy" I grinned.

He pulled me down on the bed and started tickling me, causing me to scream.

"Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed.

"Stop screaming you big baby!" He teased me.

"I'm gonna get you back for that." I laughed as I tickled his arms.

"Oh really? Says who?" He laughed.

"Me!" I grinned.

We lay on the bed play fighing and tickling each other for about twenty minutes, before we both got up, showered and dressed. We were going to see Costas today.

An hour later.

Me, Danny and Daisy were all at Costas'. I decided I was hungry so I sent Danny to McDonalds just down the road for me. He got me a big mac, some fries and a drink. He came back half an hour later and I warmed it up as it had gone cold and sat stuffing my face with McDonalds. 

Daisy needed changing later on in the day so I let Danny do it, as I do it most of the time. He changed Daisy and cleared everything away and he sat her on the sofa with us.

"You can still eat for England then T?" Costas laughed.

"Yeah" I agreed.

Danny and Costas sat playing the PlayStation whilst I sat and cuddled Daisy. She was getting tired so I put her down for a nap on my knee, as there was nowhere else to put her.

"T, you can put her upstairs if you want?" Costas suggested.

"You won't have a cot or anything for her though" I replied.

"Can't you put her on my bed?" He asked.

"No, I'll just leave her down here because we haven't brought the baby monitor for her" I explained.

"Oh OK that's fine then" He smiled.

We stayed at Costas' house all afternoon until about 5:00pm, when we decided to leave so we could get Daisy home and settled down for bed. We got home about half an hour later and I fed and changed Daisy and Danny put her to bed at just after 6:00pm. We spent a few hours watching movies and Daisy woke up about three times. She still woke up in the night as well sometimes and me and Danny took it in turns every night to get up for her.

The next morning.

Danny had to go to work early on, leaving me to look after Daisy. I rolled out of bed at 7:00am as I heard Daisy crying.

"Alright Mummy's coming!" I groaned.

I lifted her out her cot and took her through to the living room. I got her changing mat, a toy for her to play with, the baby wipes and a clean nappy and I started to change her. She was changed about ten minutes later and I sat her in the swing whilst I cleared things away. I sorted her breakfast out and began to feed her it about ten minutes later. It took about half an hour to feed her as she got more breakfast on her bib than she did in her mouth, but never mind. Once she'd been fed, I placed her on her blanket on the sofa and cleared her breakfast things away and Danny was home a couple of hours later.