Chapter 18 - Spending precious time with Aaron.

What do I do? Who do I text? I love Danny but I don't want to stop seeing Aaron. He gives me excitement and the thrills Danny doesn't. I just don't know what to do. I eventually decide not to stop seeing either of them. I mean, If Danny loved me so much, he'd make the effort, surely? If sleeping with Aaron is what I have to do to get some fun, I'll do it. Aaron texts me, just as I'm settling down in bed.

From Aaron:

Miss you loads, I wish you were here! ;)

To Aaron:

I miss you too :)

From Aaron:

You're so good, you're the best I've ever had ;)

To Aaron:

I'm not so sure about that :)

From Aaron:

Is your boyfriend there now?

To Aaron:

No, why?

From Aaron:

Do you mind if I come round? It's just I REALLY need to see you ;)

To Aaron:

Yeah, my Mum won't be back for about another four hours or so :P

From Aaron:

Good 

To Aaron:

Hold on a second, I'll text her 

From Aaron:

OK gorgeous, hurry up though, I need you ;)

To Mum:

What time you gonna be home?

She replies a few minutes later.

From Mum:

About 11:00pm :)

I look at the clock. It's half past six. I'll have four hours with Aaron and then he'll have to go.

To Aaron:

She said about 11:00pm so if you come now, you can stay until half 10 :)

From Aaron:

OK sexy, I'm on my way!

To Aaron:

Hurry your sexy bum up!

From Aaron:

Ten minutes, tops, I promise!

Aaron was round mine twenty minutes later. We were laying in bed. He was on top of me lining a trail of soft, gentle kisses along my neck. We were laying in bed, both of us in just our underwear. He moved off me and moved me onto my front.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"This" He laughed.

Without any warning, he lowered himself on me and began kissing the back of my neck, with his hands trailing down to my bum. I began moaning quietly. He stopped kissing me, just for a minute or so.

"You're moaning, so that's a good thing!" He grinned.

"You're amazing!" I moaned.

"I'm glad" He told me, as he went back to kissing my neck and rubbing my bum.

He did that for about twenty minutes, then he flipped me back over onto my back. He placed my hand on his penis and he made me rub it up and down. We eventually removed each other's underwear and you can guess where it went after that...