Chapter 22 - Aches and pains

The next morning, me and Danny are laying in bed. I get this pain in my side again. I've had it all night but it's getting worse and worse. I sat bolt upright and screamed out in pain.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed out in pain.

This pain is unbearable. It doesn't help when your baby's Dad is laying in bed, snoring his stupid little head off! I nudged him to wake him up. 

"Danny, will you wake up??" I nudged him.

"T, what do you want? It's only half past six in the morning" Danny grumbled.

"Oh so you couldn't hear me sat here in pain then? You fucking twat!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry" He mumbled.

"Are you gonna help or not then? We could be losing this baby for all you know!" I snapped at him.

"Don't be so dramatic!" He moaned.

"Me? Dramatic? People DO lose babies you know!" I screamed at him.

"Don't you think I know that?" He answered.

"Oh just fuck off. You obviously don't care enough to fucking help me!" I snapped.

"Stop being so dramatic, turn over and go to sleep. If it's hurting you that much, you're hiding it pretty well!" He shouted, cold heartedly.

 "You cold hearted twat!" I cried.

"Well, I'm sorry, what do you expect me to do?" He asked me.

"Help me? I am in pain you know" I sobbed.

I turned away from him and cried my eyes out. This is his baby too at the end of the day. How can he be so nasty and cruel? How can he lay there and tell me to stop being so dramatic and to go back to sleep? How am I supposed to sleep in this pain? Why doesn't Danny care? I stood up to go to the kitchen so I could get some juice. I clutched my stomach as I poured the juice. I just about managed it without spilling or smashing anything. Danny came downstairs not long after, because he had to go to work. I sat in the living room and completely ignored him.

"T, do you want some toast?" Danny asked.

I stood up to put my empty glass back in the kitchen, as Danny tried to hold my hand. I pulled it away from him.

"T, don't be like this" He told me.

"No, I'm being dramatic remember?" I snapped.

"It was a bit dramatic to be fair T. screaming out like that. I mean, It's like you said the other day, you're pregnant, not dying" He mentioned.

"Do you even care at all?" I shouted at him.

"Of course I do" He insisted.

"So why are you treating me like crap then?" I asked him.

"Oh cause you didn't do it to me last year did you?" He responded.

"So THAT'S what all this is about!" I replied, sarcastically.

"All what?" He questioned.

"The treating me like rubbish. I did it to you so it's payback time, is that it?" I questioned.

"Well, you didn't expect me to just forget about it did you?" He smirked.

"I thought we'd moved on? I thought we were past all this? We've got a baby on the way, which if you didn't want, you could have told me six months ago!" I yelled at him.

"It's not that I don't want it" He added.

"So what is it? You don't want me?" I feared.

"I just, after everything that's happened, I'll never fully trust you again. You have to understand that?" He questioned.