Chapter 20 - Will I ever learn? (part 2)

I panicked as I texted him back. I got a sickening feeling in my stomach. Had he been watching me? Did he know I was still seeing Aaron? My fingers turned sweaty as I pressed reply. I typed:

To Danny:

Why?

I got a reply a few minutes later. I got an overwhelming feeling of sickness as I picked up my phone. I plucked up the courage to look at my phone, wondering what on earth I was going to see.

From Danny:

Where's the bottle of vodka from my bedroom floor? x

I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank God he hadn't found out about me and Aaron again. I knew it would only be a matter of time before he did, though, so I'll have to tread carefully. I text him back.

To Danny:

We drunk it the other day, remember? x

From Danny:

Ohh yeah! Dopey me! X

I laughed slightly and locked my phone. I got a text off Aaron a few minutes later. Will he ever leave me alone?

From Aaron:

Have you thought any more about us?

To Aaron:

If you want to see me, I think we should just carry on how we are.

From Aaron:

Is there someone else?

To Aaron:

No why would there be?

From Aaron:

Why don't you wanna be with me then?

To Aaron:

As I explained, I don't think we'd work being a proper couple. We'd get bored.

From Aaron:

I wouldn't.

To Aaron:

You say that now, but you probably would somewhere down the line.

From Aaron:

I wouldn't T

To Aaron:

I said no so if you want to see me, we keep things how they are.

From Aaron:

OK fine.

I locked my phone and decided to go and see some mates for a while. it's been ages since I've seen them all. No one else wanted to come out for a while, so I met up with my mate Charlotte from school. We went back to her house.

"Hey" I greeted her.

"How come you weren't at school today?" She asked me.

"I was ill" I laughed.

"Yeah and you felt better by half past nine is that it?" She grinned.

"Oh come on Charl, we've all done it!" I admitted.

"Not me" She grinned.

"Yeah, yeah whatever!" I smirked.

I stayed at Charlotte's house for good couple of hours, until it got quite late and I thought I'd better be going. I left and went home. I got my tea and my BlackBerry pinged.

"It better not be Aaron" I thought to myself.

I looked and it was Danny. He asked if I wanted to sleep at his or if he could sleep at mine.

To Danny:

Hold on a second, I'll ask my Mum x

From Danny:

OK x

I asked my Mum if Danny could sleep at ours and she said yes so I texted Danny back.

To Danny:

She said yeah x

To Danny:

OK well, I'll just get some stuff and I'll be over! x

To Danny:

OK :) x

I locked my phone and took my tea upstairs. About half an hour later, there was a knock at the door. I went down to answer it. It was Danny.

"Hey" I greeted him.

"Hey can I come in?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure, come on, we'll take these upstairs" I told him.

We took his bag upstairs and settled down in bed to watch TV. I was laying on my side on Danny's chest and he rubbed my back.

"I'm so glad we're OK babe" Danny announced.

"Me too" I answered.

"We're gonna be fine, me and you. I know we are" He smiled at me.

"Yeah" I agreed.

Poor Danny. He hasn't got a clue. I know I have to choose between Aaron and Danny but I'm stuck as to who to choose. Do I choose Aaron, who fair enough, doesn't have the qualities Danny has, but he gives me thrills and excitement or do I choose Danny who's dependable and actually cares about me? My head says Aaron and my heart says Danny. I know, eventually, I have to choose one of them. I can't carry on seeing them both forever. I've already been caught out once...