Chapter 25 - Romantic times.

The next day.

Danny made me take Daisy round to Costas' for a few hours but he wouldn't say why. Meanwhile, Danny went to Tesco. He bought lamb, roast potatoes, mint sauce and some vegetables. Once he's got the food, he goes to the clothing department of the supermarket and picks up the laciest pair of red underwear he can find. He also gets some rose petals and some red candles. He bought some pink handcuffs while he's out as well. He pays for everything, then he makes his way home. He puts the underwear in the spare bedroom on the bed and sorts out his shirt which he'll be wearing later on.

Over at Costas' house

"So why did Danny want you and Daisy to come here for the day?" Costas quizzed me.

"I don't know, he didn't say much, just that he had a surprise for me and I'll find out later on" I told him.

"He's probably planning something rude, that's why he wanted you out of the way!" He laughed.

"Well, I'll find out tonight, won't I?" I smiled. 

"Yeah I guess you will" He agreed.

I spent the day chilling with him and Daisy. I put Daisy on a blanket on the sofa and Costas kept an eye on her whilst I got a drink. I came back to find him cuddling her.

"Oh sorry, she was crying" He explained.

"It's fine, I know, I heard her" I told him.

"Here, I'll pass her back to you" He added, passing her back to me.

"Come on then princess, let Mummy give you a cuddle" I gushed.

"I can't believe you're seventeen with a baby" Costas admitted.

"Me neither, but it's the best job ever!" I announced.

"You're well suited to it" He pointed out.

"Aw thanks" I spoke.

"It's no bother" He answered.

I sat Daisy on my knee and she started to fall asleep. I cradled her and rubbed her back, until I was sure she was asleep. I gently placed her in her moses basket and I sat back down on the couch.

"T, why don't you go for a little sleep?" Costas suggested.

"I'll be fine, I need to stay awake in case Daisy wakes up" I replied.

"I have looked after babies before you know" Costas laughed.

"Really? When?" I asked him.

"When you were little, I know I was only like one year old but I still watched over you" He told me.

"Is that why I've turned out like I have then?" I grinned.

"OI what do you mean man?" He added.

"I'm joking, keep your wig on!" I chuckled.

"I'll have you know, Tula Contostavlos, this is my own hair thank you very much!" He laughed.

"Of course it is. You'll tell me anything!" I laughed back.

"It is" He insisted.

Back at home

Danny begins to cook the lamb. Once that's in the oven, he gets on with the potatoes and finally the vegetables. He cleared it with Anne to take Daisy for the night. A couple of hours later, the dinner is more or less ready, so Danny rushed upstairs and changed into a smart shirt. He also texted me to say he wanted me home at 6:00pm.

From Danny:

T, can you come home at 6:00pm? xx

To Danny: