Bloodthirsty Werewolf

Start from the beginning

I walked toward her slowly with my hands raised in surrender mode. "It's okay baby, I'll get you blood okay just calm down." I said slowly until I made my way toward her, pulling her into a hug as she cried out. "Everything's going to be okay." I leaned in her ear and muttered a soft I'm sorry before I put her to sleep.

I pressed my lips on her forehead as her body went numb and sunk on the ground. I pulled her up by the waist and slumped her on my shoulder, her upper body hanging behind my back and walked with her toward the sofa to put her on it.

I sighed to myself and ran my hand through my hair as I looked around the room without knowing how to start. Skill, Killer it's an emergency. I sighed and walked toward Adrienne, biting my wrist to give her my blood to heal her werewolf bite.

I moved her head to the right and leaned my hands on my thighs as I waited for the werewolf bite to disappear but it was still there. The door was knocked before Skill and Killer walked inside. "Man, it's four in the morning."

They dragged themselves inside of the leaving room with red eyes but composed themselves once they saw the situation. "What the fuck happened here? Did you kill her? What happened to her?" They looked at Adrienne who was bleeding out on the floor and at Rebekah who was on the sofa.

"I think we have two problems." I sighed deeply as I ruffled my hair and kneeled down next to Adrienne. "I gave her my blood but her werewolf bite isn't healing." I observed Adrienne before pushing myself up.

"And what's the other problem?" Skill asked as he crossed his arms, his eyes shifting to Adrienne, Rebekah and then back at me. "She went on a killing spree again? Do you know what's wrong with her? I mean it's not normal, you just don't go on a killing spree just like that."

"I don't think so, she only hurt Adrienne." I stepped away from her and turned to face Rebekah. "I think she's pregnant." I found myself saying, surprising even myself. Skill and killer gasped in shock as they stared at each other and then at me. "And if she is, we need to get that thing out as soon as possible."

"What?!" Skill shouted in both disbelieved and anger. "You're talking about a baby, a human being." I gritted my teeth together as I turned around to face him. "Don't give me that look, you can't do that." The air around us seems to shift as Skill and I kept glaring at each other.

"Did you not see what she did? She nearly killed five people! Five people Skill! I can't let that thing hurt more people. The stronger it gets, the more hunger she'll be and then she'll go on a killing spree." By now Skill and I were only inches away from each other, my eye boring deep into his, making him step down.

"She won't let you do that." Killer muttered quietly as his eyes shift to Rebekah and then back at me. "What are you going to about it? No matter how dangerous that baby is it's still yours and we still don't know if she's pregnant."

"What else could it be Killer?" I relied back to him sarcastically and frustrated about all this. We need to find out the reason soon or this is going to be a catastrophe. "Her wolf, think. She hasn't changed in years and what do you get? A bloodthirsty werewolf begging to be let out." Killer's words rang inside my head and I froze thoughtfully, I haven't thought about that. 

It could be a possibility.

"We need to take her to the hospital and let Philip examine her." We heard a gasp and looked down at the ground at Adrienne who held her neck in pain, her eyes looking up at us. "Glad it worked." I leaned down and helped her up as we guided her toward the sofa. 

"What happened? Oh God Rebekah tried to kill me!" She shouted out angrily, her eyes darkened as she glared at Rebekah from across the room. "What happened to her?" She stopped herself to say and knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"I put her to sleep so I can figure this out." Was my respond before I walked toward her, picking her up bridal style. "We're going to see Philip so he can examine her." Adrienne nodded her head with a sigh and leaned in the sofa.

"I'll stay here to fix myself up." I nodded my head to her and mentioned Skill and Killer to follow me with my head, heading out of the living room and toward the door. I stepped away so they can open the door for me and got out.

At the hospital...

I crossed my arms as I paced around the hallway and ran a shaky hand through my hair, waiting for Philip to come out. I never thought that this would be that frustrating. The door opened behind me and I whirled around to face Philip.

"The results are in, come in my office." I followed closely behind him and closed the door after us, walking toward his desk. He sat on his chair and rolled forward, grabbing the mouse to click around. "You see this? It's her blood. It's making strange cells and it's hard for our lab people to figure out what's wrong. We also did a pregnancy test like you asked but everything came out negative. We can't assure you that because her blood could have alternated the results."

"So you're saying that she could still be pregnant?" Philip turned to the side and nodded his head as I sighed, my hand running through my hair as I leaned up. "And what can we do to make sure that she's pregnant or not?"

"Nothing, we just have to wait and see what happens but for now, I would like to keep her in to run some more tests." Philip rolled back and stood up from his chair, his hand squeezing my shoulder before we walked toward the door.