Can We Save Riverdale?

Start from the beginning

- Hey Toni. - he said to me, and i just smiled at him.

- Can we talk? - i asked from him, and he just nodded.

- Fangs, i know we are supposed to be married but i don't love you. - i said to him, and he just nodded in agreement.

- I agree Toni, and it's okay, because i love Midge. - he said to me, and i just smiled while he told me how they fell in love...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I just sighed, after reached Tabitha's usual table, then sat down and she smiled at me...

- Hey Cheryl, what's wrong? - she asked from me, and i started to tear up.

- Is there any chance to stop the comet and save Riverdale? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Yes, but it's risky and dangerous. - she said to me.

- What is it? - i asked from her.

- As i readed in a book, a guardian angel and Abigail Blossom's descendant must stand in front of Pop's when we see it. Then we have to say a spell, then there is one more thing. - she said to me, and i just nodded for her to continoue.

- We have to kiss, after the spell and our power became one, so the comet melts. - she said to me.

- Are you sure, this is the only way? - i asked from her, and she just nodded.

- W-what about Jughead and Toni? - i asked from Tabitha, and she take my trembling hand in hers.

- If they see us, we will say that it was only to save the world. - said Tabitha quietly, while i started to tear up.

- When we have to do it? - i asked from her, and she looked at the clock.

- We have 2 hour, before the comet gets here. - she said to me, and i just sighed and took a deep breath.

- If we can't destroy the comet everyone dies, even us right? - i asked from her.

- Cheryl, can we not talk about it now? - asked Tabitha, and let go of my hand.

- Okay, thank you for the information. - i said to her.

- No problem Cheryl, go and talk with Toni if you want. - she said to me, and i just nodded then standed up...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Toni, can we talk for a second? - asked Cheryl, after she reached our table and i just nodded then standed up.

- About what? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Tabitha and I have a chance, to save Riverdale from the comet. - she said to me, and take my hand in hers.

- How? - i asked from her.

- I can't really tell the details, but two hour later we go outside with her to stop it. - she said to me.

- Okay Cher, i trust you. - i said to her and she smiled at me.

- Do you want to eat something? - she asked from me.

- I'm not hungry TT, but you can eat. - i said to Toni, after we sat down at our usual table then i saw that Jughead goes to Tabitha's table...