62: Grandma's Past

Depuis le début

"I mean, the grandma who stayed to be Little Taro is the same as me, Dong Pang, and Yan Ji." Seeing that she still had doubts, Rong Xiao added.

Wen Yuan was stunned for a moment: "Yes, is it possible? Do they also agree?"

They are naturally referring to Dong Pang and Yan Ji.

Rong Xiao smiled when he heard the words: "The two of them, they have already thought up the words of how to welcome you into this family. Who knew that they had waited for you for so long and didn't speak, so they had to appoint me to ask."

A warm current surged in Wen Yuan's heart, and she opened her eyes wide: "I...of course I am willing."

Or in other words, wishing for it.

Rong Xiao got her answer and smiled: "Okay, it's just that it's too late to build a house today, so I wonder if you would like to spend the night with me first."

"House?" Wen Yuan didn't expect that this group of ghosts would even consider the house they wanted to live in, and they obviously welcomed him sincerely.

She quickly waved her hand and refused: "I don't need to waste money, I can build a house myself, and I can build a wooden house quickly and well!"

Seeing that she decided to build the house by herself, Rong Xiao hurriedly said, "Then let's go in and share this good news with Little Taro, he will definitely be very happy."

After hearing what Rong Xiao said, Wen Yuan still felt a little embarrassed, didn't know how to speak, and was tangled up, but Wen Yuan's body still followed Rong Xiao very honestly, and walked into the living room again.

Yan Ji and Dong Pang probably guessed that Rong Xiao had already invited Wen Yuan, and now they saw her come in with kind smiles on their faces.

Wen Yuan would also smile knowingly, saying everything without saying anything.

She walked straight to Xiaoguyu, and Xiaoguyu was very surprised to see her come back: "Grandma, why are you back?"

Wen Yuan felt her heart pounding, almost jumping out of her chest, she put one hand on her chest to calm down, and then looked at Xiao Guyu seriously: "Little taro, grandma will really be your grandma in the future, okay? "

Xiaoguyu opened his eyes wide, and immediately showed a bright smile, like a blooming sunflower: "Of course, I like grandma very much!"

Receiving Xiaoguyu's affirmative answer, Wen Yuan's somewhat ugly face burst into an unprecedented stretched smile, which even made her look kindly.

It doesn't feel scary at all.

She bent down, picked up Xiao Guyu, and kissed the child's soft cheek.

Holding Xiaoguyu in her arms, it was like a small warm stove, releasing heat scorchingly, melting the ice and snow in her heart that had been cold for thousands of years.

In the thousand years of being a ghost, this is really the best thing that happened to her. She has a well-behaved little grandson.

It is her family that really belongs to her and does not depend on blood relationship.

Everything is her own choice.

Wen Yuan was famous in the county for her ugly appearance when she was a teenager. Whenever she went out to the streets, she would frighten her children to tears and be chased and insulted by aggressive women and bad-tempered men.

After being scolded a few times, she began to wear a veil to go out. Unfortunately, at that time, the beauty of holding a pipa half-hidden was popular in the town. Most women covered their faces with veils, so she went out again. Being scolded for being a meme, it is surprisingly ugly.