136

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 136 Chapter 136

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"There will be a chance in the future." Chu Xi replied for Lu Oh, he didn't expect Oh Oh to be willing to give away his favorite snacks, and now looking at this little milk baby monkey is even more eye-catching.

The little monkey had already begun to lower his head and fiddle with the portable terminal that Chu Xifu gave him, and although a few small short fingers were flesh, they were very flexible and quite skillful in operation.

Since he got the things, Moslian immediately took his leave, and before leaving, he also agreed with Chu Xi about returning to the Central Star. The Palm Star people have always been loyal and righteous to their friends, and although Mosley did not say it explicitly, he said that he listened to Chu Xi's opinion on the matter of returning to the Central Star, and also vaguely said that he would secretly help Chu Xi in the whole incident.

After sending them away, Chu Xi called Zhang Yuzhu over and ordered, "Elder Zhang, you stay to deal with the affairs here, and Oh Oh and I will leave for a while."

"Yes, don't worry, master, leave it to the old man." Zhang Yuzhu immediately bowed and answered.

They were also called over by Chu Xi, and when they heard Chu Xi say this, they were all a little puzzled. Ferrero opened his mouth and asked, "General, how long will you and the king be away?"

"What about the people from the Inspectorate?" Wang Zai, who was impatient, couldn't help but speak up, "Aren't we going back to the Central Star?"

"It won't be long, and if things go well, I'll be back tomorrow morning." As he spoke, Chu Xi also looked at Lu Oh Oh beside him, and briefly explained while touching his hair to comfort him: "I have already discussed with Lieutenant General Merck, and I have just reached an agreement with Mosley of the Inspectorate Department, and the council side will be solved by him, and the matter of returning to the Central Star will wait for me and Oh Oh to come back." Lu

Ohoh held the pitch-black box containing the demon bones, anxious as if his tail was burned by fire, urging Chu Xi: "Let's go quickly!" "The nature in his bones makes him full of desire for the power in the demon bone, and he can't wait to swallow this demon bone into his stomach now."

Seeing that he was so anxious, Chu Xi no longer delayed, and after a few words, he called Cang Rin, quietly left the station with Lu Ohoh, and returned to the Canglan temporarily moored in a private air port.

With the strong defense of the Canglan, no matter what happens, it is also absolutely safe in the Canglan, Lu Oh is anxious to refine the demon bone in his hand, of course, it is impossible for Chu Xi to rest assured outside, or it is more secure in the Canglan.

There was a cultivation room dedicated to retreat cultivation in the Canglan Ship, and Chu Xi and Lu Oh Oh went directly into a cultivation room, and the mecha Cang Rin behind also followed in.

"Oh, don't be stubborn if it doesn't work." Seeing Lu Oh take out the demon bone from the box, Chu Xi took a few steps back and instructed him with a solemn expression.

The supreme treasures of this level of demon bones already have spirituality, just like the purple qi that Chu Xi got, they will choose their own master. Lu Oh Oh can easily pick up this demon bone because it is not repulsive to Lu Oh Oh, but others can't get closer, let alone touch refining, even Chu Xi was repelled by this demon bone, and had to retreat at this time.