95

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 95 Chapter 95

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Oh my God! What is that! "What's going on?" Hurry up and report up! Report! The

soldiers in charge of monitoring the situation of the RH4 giant planet immediately discovered the abnormality, and faced with a giant planet suddenly shrouded in mysterious light, they were shocked, and they did not dare to delay at all, and immediately reported the news.

In the Silver Glow Galaxy Space Station, a banquet is being held in the Lion Legion's garrison headquarters building.

Originally, the Yinhui galaxy was just a remote and barren small galaxy, and the entire galaxy only had a living planet such as the RH4 giant planet, and several other small planets had a harsh environment that was not suitable for immigration survival, and there were no valuable resources, so this galaxy has been neglected since the reputation of the death forbidden star spread.

In the past, the space station garrison here was so shabby that there was only one unit subordinate to the military department, all of them were ordinary people, not a single superpower, and the warships equipped with them could barely make up fifty.

However, since the Lion Legion of the Chu family's supernatural legion took over the Yinhui Galaxy space station, the entire space station has changed greatly, not only the area has expanded several times, other facilities have also quickly followed, skyscrapers have risen under the support of supernatural energy and machinery, and the original humble station has now become a modern new city. The headquarters of the Lion Legion occupies the center of the city.

The well-arranged banquet venue is luxurious and atmospheric, and the two protagonists of the banquet stand together talking and laughing, looking like they hate each other. One of the black-haired and brown-eyed middle-aged men was Yi Kelian, the leader of the Lion Legion, a level eighth-level beast-like powerhouse, and the beast form was the Red Flame Lion.

The handsome young man standing with him had silver hair and golden eyes, a delicate face, raised his hands and grace, and said with a smile: "Commander Yi, you are too polite."

"Where, where." Yi Qian's face was full of smiles, and he said politely: "It is my honor to hold such a reception banquet for Mr. Shi Lijia."

In a corner of the

banquet hall, Morta bumped his elbow against the Sven youth next to him, lowered his voice and asked, "Fanta, who is that person?"

Looking

in the direction he pointed and seeing the silver-haired young man who was laughing and talking with Yi Qian, Fanta frowned and gave him a disdainful look: "Shi Lijia? Camos Blue, don't you know this person? One of the most outstanding descendants of the Camos Blue family's generation, the president of Black Xiamu's Interstellar Entertainment Company, often appears on the major sections of the Deep Blue Interstellar Entertainment Channel.

"Hey, I never watch the Interstellar Entertainment channel." Mota scratched his head, laughed embarrassedly, and then frowned, "It turned out to be a person from the Camos Blue family, no wonder it was so grand, and actually called us here." The

Camos Blue family is also one of the twelve ruling seats of the Hua League Council, unlike the Chu family, whose forces are mainly entrenched in politics, the main force of the Camos Blue family is in the business world, controlling a huge business empire, and the famous Mo Blue Star, the first entertainment planet in the Deep Blue Galaxy, is the industry of the Camos Blue family.