76

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 76 Chapter 76

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The fire phoenix and the fire dragon exploded under the giant chicken's claws with just one move, and the Zheng River on the wheelchair over there also spurted out a mouthful of blood, and his distorted face showed a shocked look, staring directly at the colorful giant chicken that was singing in the air, and blurted out in a low voice: "Such a strong breath, is this, this is the power that transcends the holy realm?" How can it be! "

Blazing Dragon and Phoenix Twin Spirits is his famous skill, closely connected with him, can burn the city for thousands of miles, immortal and immortal, with this move, Zhenghe can be among the top ten in the ranking of the combat effectiveness of the Hua Meng Holy Realm powerhouse. Even for Chu Tianxing, the first powerhouse of the Upper Hua Alliance Holy Realm, Zheng He has self-confidence, his Blazing Dragon Spirit and Phoenix Spirit will never be defeated in one move, when did a creature appear in the Hua Alliance that was stronger than Chu Tianxing, the first powerhouse of the Hua Alliance Holy Realm?

Soon Zheng He didn't have a chance to think about anything more, and had to mobilize the remaining energy in his body and fly back, because the thousand-year-old colorful giant chicken had already pounced towards this side, and the almost teleportation speed made the sky seem to draw a brilliant rainbow formed by an afterimage, which made people dazzled.

"Oooh!" The mecha, which was originally stationary, suddenly flew over and stopped the giant chicken, and Chu Xi's voice came out from the huge black metal body of the mecha: "Don't do it first!" Where

there is a move, obviously it is the right thing to move the claw, Lu Oh muttered in his heart, oh, reluctantly stopped the action, spread his wings in the sky, and shook the feathers of this new incarnation that were as solid as real feathers.

Just broke through in the battle, further fused the nebula beads in the body, Lu Oh Oh's strength soared, it was just when he wanted to have another hearty battle, and the battle just now had not made him enjoyable at all.

This is Chu Xi, change someone else to stop it, King Lu has already directly prodded it with a paw.

Zheng He, who flew out for thousands of meters, looked hideous, and the flames surrounding his body were violently motionless, and he was about to pour the medicine in his hand into his mouth, but the sound from the mecha over there made his movements suddenly stop.

"Saint Oreo is down there." Chu Xi's sentence successfully made Zheng He's face change instantaneously, and even his two hands trembled slightly, "Zhenghe Saint Master, if you really want to save him, calm down and let's talk properly."

Looking in the direction pointed by the mecha's arm, Zheng He's pupils contracted, his eyes stared at the bronze giant ship that stayed quietly in mid-air in the distance, silent for a long time, and said in a hoarse voice: "Good." The

situation in front of him was actually impossible for him to refuse, and Chu Xi was not sure if he had other hole cards, but just with the giant chicken that moved around with his claws on the shoulder of the mecha, Zhenghe knew very well that even if he tried hard, he might not be the opponent of the other party. One claw can tear the chicken claws of the blazing fire dragon, and he can be regarded as an eye-opener in this life.