187

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 187 Chapter 187

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

More than a dozen fierce Tyrannosaurus rex surrounded Lu Oh Oh, and Lu Oh Oh was not afraid at all, but became more and more courageous, and where a pair of cold and shining claws passed, burst into fluffy blood flowers.

This Tyrannosaurus rex group has been king and dominating this mountain range for so long, and it is the first time that it has encountered such a difficult opponent, and the fierce and violent Tyrannosaurus rex has killed red eyes, rumbled up, and finally was beaten out by the mighty King Lu.

When the battle was fierce on the bank of the river, two black dots appeared in the sky, the speed of the black dots was very fast, and when you got closer to here, you could see their giant wings and slender necks, which were two huge aerial overlord beasts Spotted Feathered Pterodactyl.

Two spotted feathered long-necked pterosaurs hovered over the riverbank. One of them is several times larger than the other, with an extremely fierce aura, and the markings on the body are intertwined with red, yellow and green, which is much more dazzling than the small spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur next to it whose down feathers have not yet faded.

This is the small spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur that just circled around the reed, not only curious, but also a strong force that does not relax in Qingshan, and flew away before not giving up, but going home to move helpers. The other large-spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur is in the prime of life, and its strength can definitely rank among the top hegemon-level behemoths.

The small spotted feathered pterodactylus pointed to the colorful giant chicken on the ground that was fighting with a group of Tyrannosaurus rex, and the big one flying beside him let out a cheerful roar: "Roar! Roar, roar, roar! "-Brother, look at it! That's it! It looks good!

According to the aesthetics of the spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur, Lu Ohoh's colorful gorgeous feathers are really beautiful, and it is no wonder that the small spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur is attracted.

The big spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur flicked its neck, and its big head was like a mallet to the stupid brother next to him with a head hammer, and while pounding it, he roared: "Roar-" - you stupid dragon! It looks good and has a hairy use! Labor and management can't beat it!

Obviously, this spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur brother is still a violent temper, and he is about to be blown up by his stupid brother. The little spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur was cleaned up, and it was also honest, shrinking its neck and rubbing his brother's head flatteringly.

At this time, the battle on the ground was also over, a loud rooster cries resounded in the sky, and King Lu, who beat more than a dozen Tyrannosaurus rex, stacked these big men into a pile, and paced around them with great vigor. The poor Tyrannosaurus rex were all covered in scaly wounds, unable to climb up, only gasping for air. In particular, the leader of the strongest Tyrannosaurus rex was stacked on top, already dying, and was still glaring at the victorious colorful giant chicken.

However, Lu Oh Oh also has a measured hand, and it doesn't really hurt these Tyrannosaurus rex, it just makes them lose their ability to resist. These big men are very strong in body and tenacious, as long as they have a breath, they can also drag their injured bodies to hunt, and they will be alive and jumping again for a while.