174

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 174 Chapter 174

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The secret

of life that has not been replaced that night, Chongyang slept particularly deeply for some reason. He retained some of the beast habits that he had developed when he was a child, and he would wake up at the slightest change when he slept, and this night he actually slept until dawn, without any consciousness halfway.

This is absolutely wrong! As soon as Chongyang opened his eyes, he rolled over, and a cold short knife was already in his hand. An extremely faint smell of blood faintly entered his nose, making him tense, and a fierce light flourished in his eyes that were close to red.

The courtyard was quiet, and nothing unusual could be seen. The thin Ling Yun was fetching water by the well, when he heard the movement and turned around, he said to Chongyang: "Brother Chongyang, early."

Chongyang responded lightly, his gaze fixed in the direction of Grandma Ling's house, and asked, "Hasn't Mother-in-law gotten up yet?"

"My mother-in-law has woken up, but I can't get out of bed because of the wind cold, so I boiled some hot water to wipe my mother-in-law's face."

"I'll boil water, you bring all the herbs I have dried, and I'll fry some cold medicine for my mother-in-law to drink." When Chongyang was speaking, he had already taken the bucket in Ling Yun's hand.

Looking at the bucket of water that made him quite difficult was as light as nothing in Chongyang's hands, Ling Yun's eyes showed a trace of envy. After all, he is only ten years old, and he can't be truly moody. Because he has been with Chongyang since he was a baby, he has turned a blind eye to the ugly and terrifying red birthmark on Chongyang's face, and deep down he is full of worship for his powerful and seemingly omnipotent Chongyang brother.

The medicine was quickly fried, and Ling Yun brought hot water and medicine into the house, but Chongyang was stopped by Granny Ling's weaker voice than before, and did not let him enter the house. He stood outside the door, making sure that the source of the smell of blood he smelled came from Granny Ling in the house, and although it was deliberately hidden very lightly, it still couldn't hide his nose.

After a while, Ling Yun came out of the house, frowned slightly and said to Chongyang: "Brother Chongyang, my mother-in-law said that you should go to the Hui Chun Hall in Lanjiang City to buy a century-old ginseng, she has an urgent use, and she wants you to leave immediately." With that, he handed over a bulging money bag.

"Well, I'll go." Chongyang took the money bag quietly, turned around and walked out, but secretly calculated in his heart. Lanjiang City is quite far away from Qingshan Village, and his appearance can't borrow the mule horses of the village people nearby, and it takes a whole day to go back and forth with his fastest footsteps, it seems that this Grandma Ling asking for old ginseng is just an excuse, and the real purpose should be to support herself.

After coming out of the Ling family, Chongyang did not return immediately, but left Qingshan Village and walked in the direction of Lanjiang City. He hurried more than twenty miles quickly, stopped at a sparsely populated forest path, then picked the tallest tree, climbed up with agility, and hid the money bag that Ling Yun gave him.