91

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 91 Chapter 91

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The gray-armored spiny dragon below did not know that he had just escaped, and took two thick legs that were very chewy, and ran away in an imposing pursuit of Lu Oh, who dared to provoke him. Looking at Lu Oh Oh's appearance, it was obviously easy to maneuver, Chu Xi also let go of his heart, let the mecha land, and took advantage of the gray armored spiny dragon being led away, and dodged into the cave.

The huge cave is wide, surrounded by potholes, but not deep. In the nest of this gray-armored spiny dragon, Chu Xi found the source that caused abnormal energy fluctuations, which was a small emerald green tree growing in the corner of the nest. The whole body of the small tree is as green as jade, the leaves are layered like lotus flowers, and there are many branches, but only two branches are left with two blue-blue fruits hanging from them.

Comparing the database in the brain, Chu Xi found the relevant information of this small fruit tree, which is a rare fruit with similar effect to the purple peel fruit that Lu Oh ate at the beginning, which can help people restore the energy in the body, but it does not have the magical healing effect of the devil's sap that can live and die human flesh and bones.

This was not unexpected by Chu Xi, although many rare plants have been bred on this planet over the long years because of the relationship between the large array of spirits, but a different species like the devil tree, it is already luck to be able to produce one.

Chu Xi took out the crisper box made from the Canglan ship, picked two fruits and put them in it, and carefully cut off a section of roots and a branch and put them in, then closed the lid of the box, and did not dig up the small fruit tree.

Most of these rare fruits were enclosed in the territory by powerful and fierce giant beasts, and the giant beasts that occupied them were basically stronger than their peers, which was a happy thing for Chu Xi.

There are countless cabins in the Canglan ship, and there are also breeding rooms dedicated to cultivating plants, which can simulate the different environmental requirements of different species. He just wanted to take this opportunity to collect more medicinal materials, and in the future, the elixirs he and Lu Oh would use in their cultivation could be regarded as having settled.

In Hua Meng, the medicinal materials that work on the powerful are extremely precious, and one plant can sell at a sky-high price that ordinary people can't earn in a lifetime. Without the RH4 giant planet, it is difficult to find these things, after all, there are very few planets like this planet that have not been exploited and destroyed.

After collecting the plants, Chu Xi returned to the mecha chest cabin and quickly left the cave. Not far from the cave, the trees fell a lot, and the rumbling sound was still coming endlessly, mixed with the angry roar of the gray-armored spiny dragon, and the high-pitched rooster that Chu Xi could distinguish as soon as he heard it.

Listening to this voice, Lu Oh Oh was having fun, Chu Xi helplessly hooked the corner of his mouth, and ordered Cang Rin to fly towards Lu Oh Oh. I saw that Lu Oh Oh had already used the avatar at this time, but it was not the size of a thousand zhang when he was at the limit of his full strength, but only the initial hundred zhang, which happened to be equal to the gray armored spiny dragon.