52

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

"Al, wait a minute." Chu Xi interrupted Al's report, turned his head and shouted to the black 'colored' mech that had been pretending to be dead over there: "Cangrin, bring Ferrero and the four of them out of the illusion realm." While talking, he had to hold Ashi Oh distractedly, because Aloe Oh was moving to run to Dove's side.

"Oh." Cang Rin responded, raised an arm, put his hand into his stomach, took out four people, and arranged them one by one on the ground, like a stall selling turnips.

All four of them closed their eyes and looked serene, looking as if they were just asleep, but in fact, their souls were no longer in their bodies. When they fall into the illusion, their bodies are still outside, but the conscious body is involved in the illusion space constructed by the large array, and once the consciousness cannot withstand the collapse in the illusion, the body is equivalent to death.

In addition, there is another point in the danger of life tested by the level of illusion, that is, once you sink into the illusion for too long, the body fails, and you can't support death first, at this time, there is no 'flesh' to rely on, and the conscious body in the fantasy space naturally dissipates, in other words, death of thirst and starvation.

In fact, most of the people who were fortunate enough to enter the first level of the illusion test were trapped in the illusion space for too long and could not wake up in time to break through the illusion, so they starved to death.

Fortunately, it was not long before the three of them broke into the source crystal vein, and Chu Xi and Lu Oh came in time, otherwise they could only collect their corpses.

For the first time, I saw a huge black 'colored' mecha acting autonomously like a human, and the three people here were the same as Ferrero at the beginning, but with different reactions. Alshen 'color' did not change at all, and even his eyes did not 'wave', but he stood behind Chu Xi like a shadow, slightly looking down at the four people who were put out by Cang Rin as turnips, waiting for Chu Xi's next order.