162

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 162 Chapter 162

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Hearing Chu Xi say that Trensu could come back to life, Zheng He was so excited for a while that he couldn't speak, tightly holding the terminal that Chu Xi handed him, and it took a long time before he whispered in a hoarse voice: "Thank you." "What's wrong with losing your memory, as long as Trensu is alive.

"I'll ask Oooh to lend you the Pulse Bead." Chu Xi's wrist shook, and the purple qi knife in his hand turned into a purple glow, which was taken back by him. After killing Chu Mu, he did not rush to leave here, but asked Chacha to call the city guard outside to come in, and explained to Zheng He: "The Fixing Pulse Bead needs source crystals and enough essence blood to give birth to new life, how to use it specifically, Cang Rin will teach you." You and Oreo can choose to provide sperm blood for a given vein bead, which is equivalent to his parents' blood relatives.

This proposal finally comforted Zheng He's deep mood, and he carefully took the gray stone-like terminal into his arms, and said without hesitation: "He is the child of me and Oreo."

He and Oreo have long envied Chu Xi that they have a child, especially the chicks are still so sensible and cute, Terensu is Oreo's junior, and he raised it with one hand, and their son is similar, and now there is just another layer of real blood relationship, think about it from another angle, Terenceu will lose all memories and become a newborn baby, and let them both enjoy the fun of being a father and raising a baby.

Yagoda, the captain of the city guard guarding outside, limped over with people, and saw Chu Xi and Zheng He at a glance, and in the blink of an eye, Chu Mu's hideous human-headed insect beast corpse not far away made him round his eyes sharply, snorted fiercely, and cried out in horror: "Worm, insect beast!" This, this is the bug beast! The

compulsory textbooks of the junior college of Hua Meng people have an introduction to the Zerg, accompanied by clear pictures of some of the main Zerg beasts. When you get to the higher college, there will be a necessary course that specializes in teaching the Zerg, especially the military academy, and the enemy used in the battle simulation assessment is based on the Zerg. This public enemy of all intelligent races is so notorious that the Interstellar Civilization Convention clearly requires all interstellar civilizations to be vigilant against the Zerg at all times.

It's just that the Zerg is too far away for the Hua Meng people, like the legendary devil, which makes people feel fear when they mention it, but there is not much reality. Therefore, when he saw the corpse of the insect beast that was not much different from the picture in the textbook, the captain of the guard would be so shocked, not only him, but also the group of guards who followed behind him all changed their faces, and even a few of them could not hold their breath and pressed their hands on the shimmering gun.

Seeing that they were so nervous, Chu Xi waved a palm, and the palm wind lifted the insect body on the ground, revealing the person's head, although it was split, but he could still vaguely recognize Chu Mu's face. He withdrew his hand and beckoned the city guard over there to come and see: "Don't worry, he is dead."

"Dead, dead..." At this time, the guard captain Yagoda's face turned even paler, his legs were straight and soft, and his whole hair floated over, staring straight at the strange human insect corpse on the ground, this, this is the Chu family young master!