88

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 88 Chapter 88

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"The chicken feeder told me." Lu Oh didn't react for a while, the whole person sat on Chu Xi's body and pressed him, and replied stunnedly, "He said that if you know it, you won't want me, hey, what did you just say?"

"Didn't say anything, you let me up first." Chu Xi had a black face, asking him to repeat the sentence just now, it was better to kill him, and he Chu Xi remembered the person who fed the chicken!

Lu Wuoh let go of her hand, rolled down and rolled into the bed, and rolled to Chu Xi's side again, her eyes stared at Chu Xi supporting the bed and sitting up, her mouth was chanting beautifully: "I heard it, you said that you want to be my daughter-in-law!" Oh Oh - Chu Xi - Oh Da-"

Saying that, Lu Oh couldn't help but lean on Chu Xi, buried his head in Chu Xi's neck, rubbed it down, and grunted a soft low cry in his throat.

In order to divert his attention, Chu Xi raised his hand and took out a white bead from his pocket and said, "Oh, what do you think this is?" Lu

Oh Oh picked up in his arms, turned his face sideways, and his eyes lit up, it was a fixed pulse bead!

He straightened up abruptly, his eyes also stared directly at the bead in Chu Xi's hand, obviously with a coveted expression, but he forced a serious face to ask Chu Xi: "Isn't this bead returned to Cang Rin when it runs out?" King

Lu will not rob the little brother's things, so much is not good, well, if the daughter-in-law likes to ask for it, then grab it and grab it, if the little brother dares to disobey, then beat it!

"What do you think!" Chu Xi pressed the bead to the tip of his nose, his eyes squinted slightly to see him stare at the bead, a pair of round black big eyes were stunned into cross-eyed, and said in a deep voice: "This is a deal I made with Cang Rin, and he took the initiative to exchange it for me." Want it?

"Hmm!" Lu Oh raised his hand to reach the beads on the tip of his nose, but he felt empty.

Chu Xi withdrew his hand, the beads played between his fingers, looked at his eyes and looked at his own reed, and said lightly: "Then you have to promise me one thing."

"Hmm! Well! Lu Oh nodded without thinking, his gaze kept glued to the beads, the fixed pulse beads swirled between Chu Xi's fingers, and his eyes also followed the bones.

"You have to promise me that you won't call me a daughter-in-law in the future." Chu Xi's hand movements stopped, and when he said the words "daughter-in-law", he gritted his teeth a little, "Whether it is in front of outsiders or when it is only the two of us, it can't be called."

"Hmm!" This time Lu Oh Oh promised is still very happy, and he lights his head like a chicken pecking rice, or he can only call in his heart, there is no difference from before, he is used to it.

Seeing that he promised so happily, Chu Xi's face darkened, and suddenly kissed Lu Oh's lips, and a deep voice rolled out from the depths of his throat: "I'd better teach you to understand who is the daughter-in-law first."

"Hmm... Hmm..."

The moment the

soft and burning lips touched, it was as if thousands of flames suddenly exploded, exploding both of their minds into scalding pieces.