179

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 179 Chapter 179

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

It was not early, Marshal Broken and Yili left one after another, but Master Dada did not go together, but proposed to follow Chu Xi and them to Taize Star. With him came a tall woman who was as cold as frost, who had successfully become a level eight life system powerhouse.

"Hey, it turns out that you are relatives!" Listening to the meaning of the matter, Lu Oh Oh said in amazement, dangling the big hair on the top of his head, shaking, the big hair did not stand firmly, slid, and quickly used his small paws to tightly pull a strand of Lu Oh Oh's hair.

Chu Xi raised his hand and rescued the little chicken cub from his oh-oh father's. The little guy was quite excited, flapped his little short wings and chirped twice, obviously not having enough fun.

As far as the rough style of the child is concerned, the general baby is really choking, thanks to the big hair's body is also very leather, looks like a small fluffy ball, in fact, the general beating is not afraid, let the reed oh oh how to toss is fine.

"Yes, this is an uncle in my family." Because the little chicken cub in front of her, who had always had a much gentler expression on her cold face, explained the relationship between her and Master Dada to Lu Ohoh. She comes from an indigenous family on a small planet, and the clansmen are very talented in cooking, among which the highest achievement is Dada, who has become the top master chef of Huameng, and the name is precisely given by Dada, a clan uncle who is deeply respected by the clansmen.

Master Dada, who was not good at dealing with human affairs, stood aside, simply took out a dinner plate from behind him, brought it to Lu Ohoh, and bribed him in an honest manner. King Lu, who was very determined, swallowed his saliva and immediately agreed. "Okay, that's it!" Just

looking at Chu Xi, Chu Xi also nodded, just when he wanted to take a group of cooks for Oh Oh, now with the Dada master, he can top a group of chefs, to be fair, he knows very well that his cooking skills are not even comparable to one-tenth of others.

When everyone was sent away, Chu Xi and Lu Oh Oh went back to the room to rest, Da Mao stood firmly on the top of Lu Oh Oh's head, a colorful little clothes and Lu Oh Oh's hair complemented each other, father and son walked out, not to mention how eye-catching.

"Tweet, Daddy, am I sleeping with you today?" The big hair, who was put in his own nest, picked up the edge of the nest and raised his little head to ask Lu Oh. The little one is still worried about going to see his uncle and grandfather in his dreams, so he is very entangled, both wanting to sleep with his father and them, but also afraid of being discovered.

Chu Xi came out of the bathroom, first took Lu Oh Oh into the bath, and then touched the head of the little chicken cub, and said softly: "Da Mao, let your father change back to the original form in a while, let's sleep together."

He didn't want to see the little chicken cub nesting pitifully at the door anymore, so he turned around and asked Cang Rin to transform Da Mao's nest again and upgrade the sleep shield, so that he didn't have to worry about being discovered by Da Mao when he and Ashi Oh had physical and mental communication.

As soon as he heard Chu Xi say that oh oh dad will change back to his original form, Da Mao was excited, and everything else was thrown aside, flapping his little short wings and chirping: "Okay, chirp!"