171

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 171 Chapter 171

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Ah! Ah Tweet! The little chicken cub that was fished out stood in Chu Xi's hand, shaking the fluff on his body vigorously, and also sneezed two small sneezes. It's a pity that this little guy is stuck with oil, and he can't shake it no matter how he shakes it.

"Don't worry, I'll take you to the bathroom to wash up." Chu Xi hurriedly touched Da Mao to comfort him, then got up, carried him upstairs and entered the bathroom.

The reed in the back also followed in, watching Chu Xi put the chick cub into his special small bathtub to bathe him. After watching for a while, Lu Oh suddenly arched Chu Xi's shoulder with his head, pretending to be nonchalant and asking Chu Xi: "Why did you change your name to Taize Xing?"

In fact, King Lu was so screaming in his heart that he was about to go to heaven, look, my daughter-in-law is the best under the sky!

"What do you say I'm for?" Chu Xi said while gently and skillfully bathing the chick cub in the basin with the bath liquid, allowing Lu Oh Oh to put his heavy big head on his shoulder. Not only is it as simple as changing a name, Lu Ohoh is nostalgic every time he mentions his previous life in Taize Mountain, and Chu Xi also wants to rebuild a memory of Taize Mountain for Lu Oh on the future Taize Star.

"Oh-" The boss was not ashamed of King Lu and didn't care that the little chicken cub was still there, so he rubbed Chu Xi's side face and squealed softly, and several tail feathers on the chicken's tail were shaking non-stop.

Again coquettish... Chu Xi's eyebrows were full of a gentle smile of spoiling, pushed Lu Oh's big head back a little, looked down at the chicken cub in the bathtub, he wanted to make out with Oh Oh, but the big hair is still there, not to mention Lu Oh Oh is like this now, he will definitely have to nibble on the chicken feathers when he kisses it.

The chicks in the tub didn't look up at them at all, hanging their little heads low, two little paws paddling in the water, a little dazzling, Da Mao felt that he was a stable little chicken cub, no, it was embarrassing.

Chu Xi, who looked down at him, remembered another important thing, wiped the little chicken cub's hair, dragged the big tail of Lu Oh Oh behind his back to the small warmer, while drying the fluff for the little chicken cub, he said to Lu Oh Oh: "Oh oh, Da Mao said before that he saw the Devil Tree and they had an accident, it should be his natural ability, do you say we should start teaching him the Nine Yao Xuan Demon Technique now?" This

demon cultivation method was carefully selected by Chu Xi and Lu Ohoh, and there were many exercises suitable for the cultivation of chicken cubs in the database of Cang Lan and the inheritance of the thousand chance tips obtained by Chu Xi, and they chose among the top ones, and finally decided on the most suitable one for him.

It stands to reason that a little chicken cub like Da Mao, who has just been born not long ago, is the time to play carefree, and there is no need to rush to start cultivating hard now, but this little guy's talent is very high, and now there are already signs of awakening divine powers, and Chu Xi, who loves him, does not want to delay his growth.

"Well, teach it! Da Mao can learn as much as he can, it's okay if he can't learn, anyway, there is me! "Don't look at King Lu promised so crisply, in fact, he won't teach it at all, and the matter of teaching the little chicken cub depends on Chu Xi." He has a very high level of understanding in battle, but he is the least good at cultivating magic and spells, but he has nebula beads, he does not need to practice other exercises at all, and now he still has a demon bone in his body.

 ✓Interstellar First Battle Chickenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें