156

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 156 Chapter 156

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The little chicken cub's sense of battle is not weak, with its small body, it rolls flexibly with the trend, and rolls out like a small ball of yellow velvet, although it is not very beautiful, but successfully avoids the bite of the little robot beast.

Unable to hit a blow, the little robot beast did not stop attacking, but chased after it with great momentum and ran the little chicken cub all over the ground. Aloe Oh paced to the hammock under the tree, two chicken thighs with Erlang's legs up, sipping melon seeds gracefully, and occasionally instructing the chick cubs in their fighting skills.

Don't look at him now a flower rooster, knocking up melon seeds to move very sharply, taking melon seeds into his mouth, mouth closed, "click", melon seed skin spit into the small basket next to it, eat it vigorously. The special ten melon seeds sent by Yili are thin, the more chewed the more fragrant, eat one and want to eat, but unfortunately, this so-called seven-hundred-year-old store Barilla Zhai did not think that there would be a chicken three meters tall when selling melon seeds, so the melon seeds are still small, and it is a little too enjoyable to eat.

The devil tree squatted on the other side of the small garden, concentrating on fiddling with its own small garden, and Trensu brought him a dog tail grass seed, which was said to be the purest ancient earth dog tail grass, different from those outside that had been crossbred and evolved.

Lu Oh threw him a package of melon seeds, he didn't like to eat them, so he loosened the soil for the small nursery while sipping melon seeds, and the melon seeds and kernels that came out received a small pocket.

When the chicken cub was chased by the robot beast and ran to this side, the devil tree threw out a tree root to bind the robot beast behind, and then spread out the pocket and beckoned the Mao Mao brother to come and eat.

"Brother Shushu, it's delicious, thank you!" The melon seed kernel is a little big for the little chicken cub's size, and Da Mao presses a melon seed kernel with a small short paw, and pecks and eats it seriously.

As soon as they finished eating, a glass of water appeared next to them, and Lu Oh didn't know when he paced to them from that side, afraid that the chicks would be thirsty, and brought a glass of water over.

The warm sunlight spills in, making the small garden look vibrant, and the warm atmosphere can almost overflow from the light screen picture. Zheng He looked at the light screen, and couldn't help but smile, loosened his cufflinks, and ridiculed Chu Xi: "It turned out to be looking at this, no wonder I saw it so intently." Chu

Xi hooked the corner of his lips, the unreliable Lu Oh Oh sometimes but very intimate, making people angry and loved, Da Mao to him to carry, he is at ease and not at ease, leaving for a moment and a half has scratched the heart and scratched the liver uncomfortable, can't wait to see this big and small father and son.

"Speaking of which, how are the preparations for Da Mao's birth banquet?" Zheng He didn't say anything, but he was very envious in his heart, and he was also very concerned about the little chicken cub: "What about the name?" The

name Da Mao is okay as a milk name, but it's not good as an official name, at least Zheng He feels that he should give the chick a good name, and he can't be called Chu Da Mao when he grows up, right?