32

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Qianjizi slipped quickly, and after 'explaining' the matter, it dissipated in the air. Cang Rin was ordered to close the formation and took Chu Xi and Lu Oh Oh to leave the underground 'hole' and 'cave'.

"Cangrin, you seal the python 'hole'."

"Oh."

His gaze fell on the black 'colored' battle armor that was no different from ordinary people in action, and Chu Xi, who was standing at the mouth of the 'hole', thought thoughtfully. Along the way, he has roughly 'touched' the details of Cangrin, according to Cang Rin's own words, the warframe is a mecha that has evolved into intelligent life, a special body between magic weapons, demons and mechanical life, and is a unique product of Xiuzhen scientific and technological civilization.

Lu Oh Oh insisted that Cang Rin was a monster like himself, and tiptoed to Chu Xi's ear and whispered: "Chu Xi, don't look at my armor 'essence' little brother stupid, in fact, it is very powerful, I have to use the avatar to completely beat him."

When

he spoke, his hands were not honest, and from time to time he had to pull the robe on his body, and he had been ordered by Chu Xi to transform into underwear in the robe before, and the Lu Oh Oh who wore for the first time was still very unaccustomed, as if he had a long thorn all over his body.

"Chu Xi, can I..." Rolling his eyes, Lu Oh Oh picked on Chu Xi's body, pitifully begging, but unfortunately just halfway through, he was cruelly rejected by Chu Xi: "Can't." He

must think that his human form is too ugly, one layer of clothing is not enough, and he has to wrap himself in several more layers! Lu Oh oh 'tall', 'straight' 'chest', and then compare the height difference between himself and Chu Xi, suddenly there is no momentum - no matter how many layers are wrapped, the body plate of the little weak 'chicken' in the human form of the king is not thick and strong!

Cang Rin, who had sealed the mouth of the 'hole', walked over and stood upright, just like a wooden stake pestle, it didn't move, only the two black holes on his head stared at Chu Xi and Lu Oh. Lu Oh Oh silently compared his height with him, and found that he was the only one who had to look up at people, and he was even more congested.