25

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Holding her head high and accepting the "touch", "touch" and "hair" and praise of her daughter-in-law's affection, Lu Oh Oh was satisfied, shook her feathers and 'feathers', turned around and continued to rummage around.

After pacing a few more times, but still nothing was gained, he stopped at the mouth of the 'hole', looked into the 'hole' on the right, rolled his eyes, and the little abacus in his heart crackled - maybe the giant python hid all the good things in this 'hole'!

Chu Xi walked over, his gaze also fell into the 'hole' that could not be seen at the end, his brows furrowed, and said: "Let's go inside to investigate, oh, if you find something wrong, immediately quit, don't break in." Before

the words fell, Lu Oh Oh had already scattered his 'legs' and rushed into the 'hole', and his heart tightened, and he hurriedly caught up.

The 'cave' looks no different from the road walked before, and the walls of the 'cave' around it are full of colorful spirit stones, reflecting the entire space into a strange light, walking in it for a long time, there is always a feeling that the eyes are about to be blinded. If nothing else, just by mining the high-grade source crystals in these mine 'caves', his net worth will immediately become the top rich man in Hua Meng.

However, these could not shake Chu Xi's willpower, what really made him uneasy was that from the time he saw the 'hole' on the right, the purple line of his eyebrows had been 'pumping'.

While walking, Chu Xi's footsteps gradually slowed down, and he always felt that he must have forgotten something, something very important. The surrounding glittering crystal walls had disappeared somehow, and Chu Xi found himself standing on the edge of the training ground, watching the two humanoid mechs of about twenty meters in the arena fight.

"I said Major General Chu, how about it, willing to gamble and lose?" Next to Chu Xi stood a handsome young man with black hair and black eyes, a warm temperament, and a gentle smile between his eyebrows. He pointed to the fiery red mecha in the field and said with a smile: "Zhao Mo has completely mastered the K47 arc shadow dodging technique, can my 'Essence' Space Special Training Method be implemented in the legion?"