163

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 163 Chapter 163

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Your craft..." The chicken feeder raised his eyebrows, and hit Feng Lan mercilessly: "I'm not a fat chicken cub, I can eat everything, and you can fool him with this porridge." When

I was a child, the fat chicken cub was called a good feeder, what to eat, but not picky eater at all, in this regard, it is quite worry-free to feed the chicken. Feng Lan does not have a good cooking skill like Chu Xi, but he is born with the ability to make good food unpalatable. That is why the fat chicken cub does not dislike it, because curiosity always thinks about the food that Feng Lan made with his own hands, as long as he sees Feng Lan bringing the food box to the valley, he will come over to begging for food with the chickens. Before feeding the chickens, he didn't like to drink this porridge, but in order not to let the fat chicken cubs suffer poison, he rushed to eat it first every time.

"Then I'll bring you some more blue slices to eat, you haven't eaten yet." Feng Lan had long been accustomed to being hit by him, and answered without changing his face, reaching out to take the porridge bowl in his hand. Neither of them actually had to eat, and with their current cultivation, it was enough to absorb energy alone. It's just that both of them have lived again, living here for so many years, they are used to eating as usual, and they are not ascetic ascetics, so there is no need to abandon their appetite to embarrass themselves.

"Hey, don't want it, I have a toothache..." After speaking, the action of feeding the chicken was not vague at all, directly tilted his neck, drank the whole bowl of porridge in one breath, and then put the empty bowl into Feng Lan's hand, nodding with a straight face: "Well, the craft seems to have improved a little." Seeing

his reluctant appearance, Feng Lan was helpless, but there was a smile between his cold eyebrows, and he turned to discuss business with him: "I plan to personally infiltrate the Robert Lanko satellite group to investigate the situation and find out where the nest of this group of zergs is hiding."

"That's what I thought." Talking about the current situation, the chicken feeder also looked correct, his finger crossed the star map, and he wrinkled his eyebrows: "The two of us go, even if we are discovered, it is better to get out, the strength of the rest of the legion is not enough, it is not necessary to send it to death." Don't

look at his usual unreliable appearance, but he is a person with a strong sense of responsibility in his bones, the Black Yao Legion was brought out by him, and letting his soldiers make senseless sacrifices is something he cannot tolerate.

Listening to him meant to go with himself, Feng Lan sighed secretly in his heart, but did not dissuade him. With Shunhua staying here, it doesn't matter if the two of them can't come back for a while.

Without further ado, the two discussed the next plan, arranged the things here, and immediately set off and infiltrated the Robert Ranko satellite group. The reconnaissance bugs and beast soldiers in the zerg can detect all electromagnetic waves, so that the miniature intelligent reconnaissance robots can not hide, but they cannot find the two of them who use the light escaping technique. The two flew all the way, ignoring those densely packed ordinary insect beasts, and when they encountered the insect beasts with a relatively strong breath, they avoided the past, ordinary insect beasts could not find the two hidden in the secret art, and those powerful insect beasts whose strength was comparable to the holy realm might be detected.