206-210

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 206 Chapter 206

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Ahem, why didn't you go out?" In order not to hit it even more, Aloe looked away, so as not to look squarely at the bare bald bird body peeking out from the gap between the wings and would make him laugh. It's a pity that his skill in changing the topic is really not good, the ability to poke people's feet is a poke, what can be the reason why the bald Modosrik giant winged bird in front of him remains in the base? The fierce air overlord behemoth also loves stinky beauty, how can it fly out with this slippery flesh?

The Modosrik giant winged bird was sad and indignant in his heart, but he wanted to complain to King Lu that the big spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur that killed a thousand knives did a good deed, and it really couldn't afford to lose that face, so it had to swallow a mouthful of blood in its throat, pretending to be proud and awe-inspiring: "Great King, I am responsible for staying in the garrison and protecting the safety here!"

"..." Looking

at the bald giant bird in front of him with a smooth and smooth giant bird's head and saying such a bold word, everyone was a little speechless for a while. As the person in charge of the base, Jin Luo also swallowed his saliva with difficulty, and the corners of his mouth twitched and echoed: "Yes, yes, protect the safety of our base!"

"Hard work on you!" King Lu was touched and broken, they were all bald like this and insisted on defending the station, really worthy of being my little brother of the great king! The chick cub standing on his shoulder chirped along, and the round black eyes of the giant winged bird of Modosrik were full of sympathy.

Uncle Wei still couldn't stand it, stepped forward a few steps, and directly pressed his right hand on one of the thighs of the Modosrik giant winged bird. No way, this guy has a huge size that matches its air overlord behemoth, just standing there with wings, it is taller than a floor, Wei Ji's figure is tall, but he can reach the thigh of the giant bird by raising his hand.

Suddenly approached, the body of the Modosrik giant winged bird instinctively tensed, and instantly entered a posture that could launch a deadly attack at any time, and a pair of sharp oval giant eyes stared at Wei Jide fiercely, but did not attack. Its IQ was the highest among the flying behemoths except for the two spotted feathered pterodactyls, and when he saw Wei Ji standing with Lu Oh, he knew that he couldn't attack this person.

"Uncle?" Lu Oh Oh also followed suit, curiously looking at Wei Jiede, who made such an abrupt movement, and smoothly helped a small chicken cub standing on his right shoulder.

"Not bad, the root bone qualification is good, and the dual attributes of gold and fire are enough to be classified as the ranks of the ultimate spirit beasts." Who is Uncle Wei? The famous Master Uncle Zu of Taize Mountain was already a super master at the peak of the Tribulation Period, and he was the top figure in the entire cultivation world, but with a few breaths, he had already explored the root bone qualification of the Modoslik giant winged bird in front of him.

As he spoke, Wei Ji had to squint at Lu Oh Oh, Lu Oh Oh was weakened by his heart, his head was tilted, and he smiled well: "Uncle is right!" I think this little brother is also very promising! In

fact, where can King Lu, who is not a learner and has no skills, be able to probe the other party's root bone qualifications and attributes like Wei Jied, when he should learn these knowledge and techniques, he sneaked out and fluttered all over the mountains, originally subduing these giant beasts, and also planned to throw them to let them ponder and practice by themselves. Anyway, if you don't practice well, you will be beaten, and if you practice well, you can hold up a few more moves under the claws of King Lu, and this simple and rough sheep spreading style is completely the style of King Lu.