189

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 189 Chapter 189

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"Okay!" Accustomed to what his daughter-in-law said, Lu Oh nodded his head, and without thinking about it, he subconsciously answered, and only reacted when he finished speaking, killing God? He looked at Chu Xi with round eyes and a confused expression: "Daughter-in-law, what did you say?"

At this time, Chu Xi didn't have the heart to think about the title of daughter-in-law, he briefly explained to Lu Oh about the so-called Granny God King and Chu Tianxing, and finally said in a deep voice: "The situation is urgent, oh, you rush back now, we must get rid of Chu Tianqi before he recovers his strength."

"You wait! I'll go back! Right away! After listening to Chu Xi's words, Lu Oh not only did not have a heavy mood, but a pair of eyes were burning and shining, and his face was full of excitement, as if he had beaten chicken blood. He didn't care about the scaled beast under his feet, turned over and jumped, rushed out of the mine, and let out a loud roar in his mouth: "Oh - little ones, go back to the mountain with the king!"

Hovering in the sky were a dozen giant beasts that together emitted a deafening roar and roar, and they all followed behind the colorful roosters that rushed into the sky, flying towards the direction where the new city was located.

The matter of killing the gods will make others long, but King Lu, who is not afraid of heaven and earth, only has a burning battle intent, that god king can not scare King Lu who is worth explosive force.

A group of huge giant beasts spread their huge wings and rushed in the air, the huge body and huge wings were like dark clouds, obviously only a dozen, but they flew out of the mighty momentum of thousands of troops, especially the two spotted feathered long-necked pterosaurs, while flying and roaring, flying and flying, the big spotted feathered long-necked pterosaur also pumped cold to the small one flying next to it to a head hammer.

With all their might, they quickly crossed mountains and forested plains and entered the area of earthquake damage caused by the dragon vein. Seeing a huge city towering over the plain from afar, the reed made a loud roar, and a chicken took the lead, with an unstoppable might, and took the lead in swooping towards the city.

"What's that?" A giant engineering mech under construction was the first to spot this dark cloud, and one of the main control engineers and two soldiers controlled by the deputies in the cockpit of the mecha were startled, and immediately sent an alarm to the above - "Air attack!" Behemoth Air Strike!

At this time, the dark clouds had also reached the sky above the city, and when they got closer, they found that it was not the giant beast air attack they thought, but the return of King Lu, because the leading majestic colorful giant chicken was familiar to everyone here.

The patrol side had also received Chu Xi's order, so it was not too nervous, and did not activate the city's vigilance. But watching a colorful giant chicken leading a terrifying giant beast rushing over, a pair of huge wings covering the sky, a giant beast is full of fierce aura, these soldiers can't help but sweat cold on their foreheads.

Some ordinary people who happened to be working nearby were frightened and their feet were soft, standing in place, unable to move a step, and could only look up at the group of flying behemoths with their mouths open.