185

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 185 Chapter 185

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

I don't know when, Chu Xi and Lu Ohoh were already standing on top of the golden divine dragon's mountain-like huge head, and the golden divine dragon fell to the ground obediently, lowering its head. The big hair is more beautiful, flapping his own small short wings, climbing onto a dragon horn, shaking a small fluff, and holding his head high and majestic.

This scene clearly appeared on the light screen of every battleship, and it was also deeply imprinted in the hearts of everyone present. It wasn't just who burst out first with a shout: "General! King!

"General!" "King!"

Immediately, the shouts spread throughout the battleship, and then the entire fleet. Especially the soldiers of the 20,000 Radiant Legion looked at Chu Xi and Lu Ohoh who were standing on the dragon's head with fanatical eyes, their generals and great kings could even submit such a never-before-seen divine dragon, and if they were loyal to these two, there would definitely be endless glory waiting for them in the future.

This effect was exactly what Chu Xi wanted. Seeing the situation report in the fleet, Zheng He was also satisfied, hooked the corner of his lips, and sent a communication message to Chu Xi. Receiving the message, Chu Xi looked down, and turned to Lu Oh, who was standing side by side with him, and said: "Almost, let's go back, so that the king of kings can go back to recuperate quickly, this time it consumes a lot." "Good

!" Although it is not enough to enjoy, but it is related to the safety of the little milk dragon, Lu Ohoh nodded happily and agreed, greeting the little chicken cub who was still climbing at the top of the dragon's horn: "Big hair!" Come back!

"Snap!" Da Mao answered, fluttered down from the dragon's horn, and plunged into Lu Oh's arms like a small cannonball.

Chu Xi fished the little chicken cub out of Lu Ohoh's arms, and Lu Oh Oh reached out and touched it in his sleeve, and felt out of his sleeve with a new golden chariot named Jiulong Jinzhen, and threw it out. The small and exquisite chariot quickly grew larger in mid-air, turning into a gorgeous huge golden chariot, and nine huge cyan dragons also appeared from the coiled dragon pattern and pulled up this chariot.

This scene suddenly made those who had not seen it in the fleet look straight one after another, not only subduing the divine dragon, but also letting the nine-headed dragon pull the cart, general, their faction is too big, right?

A young girl muttered while vigorously tapping the portable light brain in her hand: "It's all recorded, this is not made of light and shadow special effects technology, I saw it with my own eyes, and when it can also be connected to the star network here, I will upload it all to my personal channel, so that everyone in the whole Hua Alliance can open their eyes!"

In fact, she is not the only one who does this, this battleship specially loaded with soldiers' families, there are many young people who cannot do without the electronic devices such as the star network and light brain, they all use their portable light brain to record everything outside at the first time, intending to wait for it to be uploaded to their star network personal channel in the future, and it is also a show-off capital when talking to people.

Chu Xi and Lu Oh Oh two took Da Mao into the chariot, and with Lu Oh Oh's order, the nine-headed dragon raised to the sky and let out a dragon roar that resounded through the sky, soared into the air, pulled the chariot and flew into the sky, and stopped next to the Canglan Number. Da Mao also transmitted a sound to the little milk dragon outside through the formation on the chariot, chirping to let it go back quickly and rest well.