78

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 78 Chapter 78

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

When he heard Oreo say that he wanted sap to save Zheng River, Lu Oh was a little confused, swallowed the jerky in his mouth, and felt a piece out of his sleeve. This time he took a bite of himself, raised his hand and handed it to Chu Xi's mouth, but his eyes looked at Oreo and them, looked at the sick and weak man in the wheelchair who was dying, and asked vaguely: "Why save him?" Isn't he an enemy? This

guy just wanted his daughter-in-law's life, can King Lu remember it clearly, now it's not bad if he tears him with one claw, and save him?

"No, no! Top dog! Zhenghe, he actually has no malice! Oreo was so anxious that his eyes were red, and he quickly explained: "There are too many misunderstandings in this, he did it to find me!" I will explain all the misunderstandings to him, and let him plead guilt for you when I turn back! Don't

look at the person who is in charge here, but how much Chu Xi spoils Lu Oh, Oreo can see it clearly, he is sure that if Lu Oh bites and does not let go, Chu Xi will only be the one who compromises, and he doesn't want to get a drop of sap.

Chu Xi stared down at the half piece of jerky handed over by Lu Ohoh, and there was a row of small fang marks clearly printed on it, and he explained Zhenghe's identity to Lu Oh a little absentmindedly. Listening to it, Lu Oh suddenly stood on tiptoe, and at a thunderous speed, shoved the dried meat in his hand into Chu Xi's mouth, looking at Chu Xi's voice was blocked, he was very proud, shaking his head and asking: "It's delicious, right?"

"Hmm." Chu Xi slumped his face and chewed the jerky in his mouth, this taste, he remembered correctly, it was the meat of the giant python, right?

Seeing that Chu Xi's face was not right, Lu Ohoh quickly shook his hand, covered his wide robe sleeves, smeared the soles of his feet with oil and ran away, paced to Oreo's side, carefully looked up and down at Zhenghe with his eyes closed on the wheelchair, touched his chin and said: "Well, since this is the case, I will reluctantly accept this guy as a little brother." Oreo, I think he is much more powerful than you, that move of the fire dragon and fire phoenix, I was entangled by them at the beginning! "

Fight is fight, King Lu is really not a vengeful character, if it were not for the fact that Zheng He stepped on his bottom line and made him explode his hair before, he still admired Zheng He, an opponent with a weak body and a disabled leg.

Then you should hurry up and give me sap to save him!" Oreo was so anxious that the dry and thin palm he held in his hand was cold, and his eyes stared at the devil tree over there with green light, but he didn't dare to pounce, nor did he dare to really open his mouth to urge, and the expression on his face was tangled.

Chu Xi also walked over, grabbed Lu Oh, wiped the corners of his mouth, and said helplessly: "What to run, are you hungry?" We'll go back to eat in a moment, and you go and get the devil's tree to get the twigs first." This

matter depends on Lu Oh, others pass, the devil tree will definitely not buy it. Dare to pick its young branches, the devil tree is about to take the roots of the tree to draw people, Chu Xi may not be able to use it in the past.

Only King Lu can control this tree, one thing descends one thing, put it on King Lu, that is, everything can be lowered.

"Hmm! I want to eat fish! As soon as he heard Chu Xi's words, Lu Oh's saliva was about to come down, and just when he □□ the tentacle behemoth in the valley below, he felt that all the tentacles of the big guy wrapped his head motionless and looked very similar to something, that is, one of the dishes in the table of fish that Chu Xi made earlier, was a large plate of fish balls that looked soft and springy.