69

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 69 Chapter 69

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

The devil tree is not a carnivorous plant, so although its poison is powerful, it is not fatal, but it just makes the stained creatures stiff and unable to move, of course, if there is no detoxification of the devil mushroom, it will always be so immobile, and it will still die in the end.

Lu Ohoh's gloating little appearance made Chu Xi cry and laugh, and he was reluctant to reprimand his own bad-eyed flower rooster, so he had to pat the tearful Dove to appease him: "I'll find you a devil mushroom to detoxify." The

devil tree on the side was actually a little clever this time, probably eager to prove its innocence, using a branch to pick up its roots, drying out a large lump of roots that were healing quickly, and said slowly: "No... Oh..."

Before being parasitized by the insect sac, the last stubble of the devil mushroom it grew let the reed oh oh go away, and after being parasitized by the insect sac, its vitality was continuously sucked away, and its life was almost saved, so there was no spare power to give birth to the devil mushroom.

Although the self-healing ability of the devil tree is stronger than the healing effect of its young branch sap, the breeding of the devil mushroom requires a lot of life force, and it has to grow a stubble every once in a while, and now in this weak state that has just survived the disaster, it really has no way to give birth to the devil mushroom that detoxifies Dove in a short time.

Dove even froze his throat and couldn't speak, receiving this wave of consciousness, his bone-rolling eyes suddenly froze, and they were about to cry, did they have to be so stiff and unable to move? And he poked on the ground with this weird pose!

Without Dove's translation, Lu Oh and Chu Xi could not hear the words transmitted by the Devil Tree, a plant that could not speak yet, with consciousness waves. However, seeing the actions of the devil tree and the bare roots that were ripped off, Lu Oh suddenly remembered this, retracted his wings a little weakly, twisted his head, did not look at Chu Xi and Dove, and laughed dryly while scratching the soil with his paws: "The last stubble of devil mushrooms seems to have been snatched away by me, haha!"

"Is that the one?" Chu Xi also remembered that Lu Oh came back a little embarrassed one day, and there was a bunch of bright long mushrooms with a slightly strange appearance in the back basket, and he also looked like he had to give it to himself.

Remembering that Lu Oh Oh has always shared the most important and favorite good things with herself without reservation, with a little flattering and a little shy look in the joy, Chu Xi's heart was crispy, and his chest seemed to be full of sweet honey, incredibly soft.

He never thought of eating that bush of mushrooms, and then he put the dried mushrooms into his storage box, thinking of this, Chu Xi gave Lu Oh Oh a gentle touch on the feathers around his neck, and then turned his head to look at Dove, and said softly: "Don't worry, I still have devil mushrooms there, I'll let Cang Rin take them."

"Mom, is this a general?" Dove's eyes were almost out of his sockets, and if it weren't for the fact that even his facial muscles were stiff now, he would definitely show a shocked expression on his face, and the whole head was echoing this sentence.