53

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

I saw that the man standing in front of the experimental table looked very young, probably less than thirty years old, with a "messy" black 'color' short hair like a 'chicken' nest on his head, his face was beautiful and fair, his lips were very thin, and his eyes were as blue as the sea.

"This person, exactly the same as in the information, can't really be that Power System Saint Realm Psychic Oreo, right?" Wang Zai's voice was the largest, and Hong Zhong's voice echoed in everyone's ears.

Le Shi held his chin with one hand, bent his elbow and bumped Ferrero with the other, and said: "Hey, if I remember correctly, Saint Oreo disappeared thirty years ago while exploring the planet RH4, right?"

"Thirty-one years ago, to be exact, in 1323 of the Hua Meng Star Yuan." Ferrero glared at him, pushed his elbow away, turned his head and continued to stare at the man who appeared in the light screen in mid-air, and recited the record in the historical records of the Hua League: "In the year 1323 of the Star Yuan calendar, the power system of the Rites 'Po' family, the Saint Realm supernatural master Oreores 'Po', went alone to the RH4 giant planet, the only life planet in the Silver Glow galaxy that could not be detected by the alliance, and has lost contact ever since.

Looking at the man busy in the laboratory, Chu Xi pondered, until his accident, the Rites 'Po' family did not give up looking for their family's Saint Realm Psychic Oreo, and every year they would send people into the RH4 giant planet, and on the star network, the bounty for finding the Oreo Saint Master had accumulated to a medium-level source crystal vein and thirteen unexplored resource-type asteroids.

However, with all the people who entered the RH4 giant planet without being heard, the reputation of this planet as having no return spread throughout the Hua League, and since then it has become a forbidden area of death that even Saint Realm superpowers dare not step into.

After falling to the RH4 giant planet, finding that any mechanical technology products such as mecha and battleships could not be used, and experiencing firsthand how powerful the giant beasts on this planet were, Chu Xi did not wonder why he had not encountered other humans here for so long. If he hadn't encountered Lu Oh, he himself would have entered the belly of the giant tyrannosaurus at the beginning, not to mention the other terrifying behemoths he had seen later, and the strange plants that overgrew an entire huge valley like the Devil Tree.