138

圣墟小说网

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 138 Chapter 138

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

T596 Airport is just a modest medium-sized military airport, with thousands of such airports on the bustling Central Star, and more than 2,000 medium-sized airports in the capital city alone. However, because the landing place of Chu Xi and his group's fleet was at T596 Air Port, many people paid attention to it.

"President Sliga, the fleet has entered the port." The person who spoke was Li Xingyu, the head of the Inspectorate sent by the parliamentary government to pick him up, and the person he spoke to was the Shrija Kamoslan, who was waiting here in the morning.

Although Shi Lijia's identity on the face is only the president of Heixiamu Interstellar Entertainment, he represents the Camos Blue family, so Li Xingyu, a high-ranking government official, does not dare to snub his attitude towards him, and even speaks with a bit of flattery.

Shi Lijia smiled and looked like a handsome and elegant nobleman, and got up and said, "Exactly, let's go meet them."

Li Xingyu also hurriedly stood up, and the two of them left the lounge together and walked towards the S1 area where the fleet was moored. Waiting here, in addition to the two of them, there are also people from the military department and people sent by other forces, but the people sent by other forces are not as good as Shi Lijia, the young master of the real power of the Kamos Blue family, so they all retreated.

But there was also a young man who could stand shoulder to shoulder with Shrieja, hands in his pockets, standing beside him, his head dozing off little by little. The young man was thin and thin-looking, and most striking was his two pairs of tunable black wings on his back.

"Hook, you are enough, give me mental points." Seeing that the young man could sleep while standing like this, Shi Lijia was covered in black lines, and while elegantly patting his shoulder, he lowered his voice and said.

Slapped by Shi Lijia, Goubrebaoz finally raised his head, yawned with half-squinted eyes, and complained softly: "Last night, my second brother and a few little cousins pulled me to play virtual games all night, and I am very sleepy now."

This is the lead singer of the Black Feather Wings Orchestra, and a good buddy that Schliga has known since he was a child, the young master of the Brickbowz family. Because King Lu mentioned in the previous communication that he liked this heavy metal band, Shi Lijia turned around and told the news to the eldest brother Yong of the Brieboz family, and Yong Dashao, who has now taken over most of the family power, waved his hand and decided to temporarily hand over his younger brother to Shi Lijia and let him have a good relationship with Lu Oh Oh with a hook.

However, leaving the stage, Gou suddenly seemed to have completely changed a person, the indistinguishable enchanting face on the stage removed heavy makeup, revealing beautiful and clean eyebrows and soft facial lines, and the voice was slow and soft when speaking, and the whole person exuded a soft and harmless breath.

Hearing the mention of the little devils of the Bribolds family, Shi Lijia also had palpitations, he had never seen those bear children more bears, and could only helplessly say: "You hold on a little, go back to sleep again, if you can't entertain that senior well, Brother Yong may directly leave your little cousins to you to take care of for a month."