75

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 75 Chapter 75

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

"My God! Is this going to be an epic battle?

In

the Canglan, Wei Long's exclamation called out the hearts of everyone in the guards. The giant mountain-like tentacle behemoth, the Zheng River that exudes the power of the Holy Master, the huge mecha hundreds of meters high, the giant chicken with fierce fighting intent, and the endless sea of trees with teeth and claws, no matter which side, they are all amazingly powerful, each exuding an incredible powerful aura, so that those who can only hide on the sidelines are also surging with blood, eager to personally participate in such a most primitive and most shocking power collision and fight.

Only Dove frowned on the side, mobilizing his powers with all his strength, while distinguishing several different waves of consciousness coming from outside, he muttered to himself: "It's not right... What is it talking about..."

The

first to break the deadlock was not Lu Ohoh, who had always been the most impatient, but the Fire Saint Realm Magical Master Zheng He in the sky. Sitting in a wheelchair, he straightened his back, raised his right hand, swung downward, and the flame that had been brewing for a long time in his palm flew out of his hand, rising in mid-air to meet the storm, and in an instant it turned into a fire phoenix with a body length of nearly a thousand meters, and the color of the flame around his body had completely turned blazing gold, and the surrounding air was slightly distorted because of the high temperature of this flame.

As soon as this fire phoenix formed by abnormal energy took shape, it rushed towards the valley below, and before the blazing heat could get close, it roasted the earth to the ground, and its target was not the tentacle behemoth, but the sea of trees formed by the branches of the devil tree giant tree in this valley.

"Boom!"

The fire phoenix did not sweep the sea of trees, but was stopped by a huge colorful figure, and the two giant birds that were also composed of energy crashed together, and the shock wave caused by the huge energy impact made the space seem to shake.

The sea of trees in the valley also thundered, and countless tan giant branches waved, opening their teeth and claws towards the tentacle giant beast on the ground, as if the sea of trees set off layer after layer of monstrous waves, about to drown everything.

Lu Oh moved, Chu Xi naturally couldn't watch from the sidelines. On the bow of the ship, the mecha opened a pair of giant wings behind its back, soared into the air, and rushed towards the tentacle behemoth in the valley like lightning.

The flame in the sky moved again at this moment, Zheng He's face was calm, his cold eyes stared at the mecha that rushed towards the tentacle behemoth, and a flame brewed again in his right hand, this flame condensed half of the energy in his body, more condensed than the special energy fire that had just turned into a fire phoenix, as soon as it appeared, the terrifying temperature roasted the surrounding space to distort, and the color turned dark gold.

He raised his hand and threw this dark gold flame towards the black mecha where Chu Xi was, and he suddenly vomited a large mouthful of blood, his thin body suddenly fell into a wheelchair, and even the roaring flames around his body fluctuated violently twice, and then dimmed a lot.