231-235

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

星际第一战斗鸡

Search for books

Holy Ruins Fiction Network

Interstellar First Battle Chicken 231 Chapter 231

Novel: Interstellar First Battle Chicken Author: Kukaiden Modify Date: 2017-03-07 09:55:34 Source website: Holy Ruins Fiction Network

At this time, they didn't even know that the speed of time flow in the flood world was different from the outside world, and it was twelve times slower than the time in the outside world.

The father and son have lived on the Flood Barren Continent for decades, but Chu Xi outside has survived for hundreds of years. From a small pawn who served as cannon fodder, to the youngest marshal of the newly promoted star army in the Tiangongxing camp, holding the 123-way army in the southeast region of the ruins, and countless legion soldiers under his command, Chu Xi spent a full seven hundred years.

The bloody storm of this road, nine deaths, no one can imagine. However, Chu Xi did it.

Everyone who mentioned Chu Xi's name was silent, that was not only an incredible miracle worker, but also an out-and-out god-killing star.

"He has no heart, no feelings, and is a combat machine that will stop at nothing to become stronger." This is the evaluation of Chu Xi by one of the star lords of the Nine Heavens who dominated the Tiangong Star, who had been sitting in the battlefield of the ruins for many years.

It was also this star lord with the honorific name Yuji who had a good eye for Chu Xiqing, and even included him in the marshal of the star army at the reward ceremony where Chu Xi was promoted to marshal of the star army by virtue of his battle merits, and even released words in public, wanting Chu Xi as the next heir.

Chu Xi was noncommittal about this, countless struggles between life and death had tempered his will into eternal ice, indestructible. He knew very well why the Jade Star Lord would treat him differently, because this Star Lord was the myth of returning to the ruins who created countless legends, a person who really had no heart and abandoned any feelings, in order to eliminate all his weaknesses, he had personally slaughtered all his relatives, even his wife and several children who spent years together.

And Chu Xi, he can slaughter hundreds of millions of living beings without hesitation, not because he is heartless and ruthless, and everything he does is only for his true love.

"Send this batch of things to the Thousand Machine Domain." Instructing a team of pro-army troops to escort a batch of treasures he personally selected to the Qianji Domain, Chu Xi called another adjutant general, handed him a box, and gave the order with an expressionless face: "You personally hand it over to Qianjijun."

"Yes! Marshal! The adjutant general retreated in response to the call with great respect, and the action of putting away the box was extremely careful, for fear that he would lose his life if something accidentally went wrong.

When everyone withdrew from the hall, Chu Xi's bottomless cold purple eyes slowly wavered, and he had to leave the battlefield.

When he heard that another batch of things had been sent from the other side of the ruins battlefield, Qian Jijun shook his head and smiled, and he couldn't help sighing, and he didn't know how many times this was the first time. Since Chu Xi climbed to the high position and held the authority, every once in a while, he would send people to give the treasures he had obtained to Qianjijun, some of which were captured during the battle with the army of the Kingdom of God, and some were obtained by exploring those mysterious areas in the battlefield of the ruins.