8

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeThousand Nights Pavilion > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

The size of a short-horned giant deer is not small, enough for Lu Oh and Chu Xi to have a full meal. The fragrant roast deer 'meat' let himself eat with an open belly, and the fed aloe was very happy, and when he was full, he also chirped around Chu Xi and refused to move, wherever Chu Xi went, he turned like a small tail, no, his 'chicken' body size is more than one circle larger than Chu Xi, and it can only be regarded as a big tail.

Chu Xi let this sticky and coquettish big male 'chicken' follow, looking indifferent, neatly cleaning up the mess, burying the blood stains and internal organs, extinguishing the fire, cleaning up the animal skins... The efficiency is a little slower than usual.

"Is there salt here?" While busy, Chu Xi asked Lu Oh: "Plants or minerals with salt are also fine, and there are other plants with special tastes, which foods will be more delicious, you know what I mean?"

Lu Oh nodded quickly, his eyes shining, and his head had begun to calculate the various fruits and other things he had seen and other things that might serve as seasonings. Even if Chu Xi doesn't mention it, Lu Ohoh, who tastes the sweetness, will go to find these things, he himself can't cook such high-end human skills, and he didn't care before, at most, he tasted it when he encountered a novel taste, and now he tasted the roasted 'meat', and immediately opened the big 'door' of the new world.

Sweet honey fruits, small thorns that are more fragrant than 'milk' fruits, sour drill grass roots... There are also maned pig 'meat' that is more muscular than giant deer 'meat', fragrant snake 'meat', 'fat' and "fat" tender 'meat' insects... King Lu closed his mouth and tried to hold his head high to be a proud and mighty, so that saliva would not drip down his mouth.

Chu Xi looked sideways at his mouth that flashed suspiciously, lowered his head and began to wipe his knife, and continued to ask casually: "Aren't you able to speak?" Wow?

In fact, Chu Xi has twenty-three percent of the Migu Star bloodline, and he does not have to absorb ordinary nutrients such as salt like ordinary carbon-based organisms, and he enjoys feeding more than food.