28

Set this site as the home pageCollection of Aoyu Pavilion

Account:

Password:

User registration

Thousand Nights Pavilion

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字。

Search

HomeFantasy novelsShuzhen novelUrban fictionTravel through the novelOnline game novelsScience fictionSupernatural fictionOther novelsGirls' novelsLeaderboard listComplete the novelRead the record

font

color

size

Scrolling screen

background

width

nighttimeSenyakaku > Girls' Novel > Interstellar First Battle Chicken > Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Vote for Referrals Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Bugs/Reports

Hot recommendation: Evil Imperial Heavenly Jiao, Peerless Heavenly Doctor, Super Soldier Blade Female President's Full-time Bodyguard, Can't Stop the Goddess's Super Son-in-law Swordsman Road, Summoning of the World, Wen Chen, Fierce General Chao

Latest site name: Thousand Nights Pavilion Latest website: www.qianyege.com

Aloe Oh was startled and pulled back with the roast pig's 'leg', when did it appear? Why didn't I notice it at all?

The armor that can move itself turned around, hugged his fist at Lu Oh, and said angrily: "Fortunately." "

Still 'quite' polite, look at this, is it a fellow traveler? Lu Oh put down the pig's 'leg' in his mouth, bent his wings and made a fist, and asked decently: "Lucky will be lucky, what are you?"

This is asked, and ordinary people really don't know how to answer. The armor immediately lowered his arm armor, and a dull voice continued to come out from under the helmet mask that was empty: "I am the armor Cang."

"Huh, you're an armor 'essence'?" Lu Oh Oh rounded his eyes, looking it up and down in amazement, the weapon opened the spiritual intelligence of himself before, but he had never heard that a pair of armor could become 'essence'.

The humanoid armor lowered its head and was silent for two seconds, as if thinking, and then looked at Lu Oh with two holes, and replied, "Oh, I am the armor 'essence'."

"So how did you get in?" Determining that the other party was a monster like himself, the intimacy suddenly arose, and Lu Oh asked again, "I should be the only one in this illusion formation."

"Oh, I walked in."

"Aren't you trapped by the Phantom Array?" Lu Ohoh's enthusiasm did not weaken because of this big man's stunned reaction, circled around it, and turned his head to look at Chu Xi, who had been ignoring this side, and said strangely: "People in this fantasy realm are also thinking, why does he not react to us at all?"

"Blocked." Armor 'Essence' - No, it was the armor Cang Rin who raised his left arm armor and pointed in the direction where Chu Xi was standing, and this Chu Xi's action of roasting 'meat' stopped, and then the water 'wave' twisted and dissipated in the air.

"That's my daughter-in-law'..." Lu Wu was stunned, staring at the place where Chu Xi's figure disappeared, and it took a long time to react, this armor 'essence' just 'got' his daughter-in-law 'wife' lost?