Lu Oh Oh is now the cultivation of the peak of the Great Demon, it is still far from the immortal ancestor demon, let alone condense the demon bone, even the Zhenshan Divine Beast of Taize Mountain in the past, the unfathomable old dragon that Lu Oh Oh knows, has not yet reached the point where he can condense the demon bone. The ancestral demon who can condense such a demon bone is already a super figure in the same realm as Qianjijun.

"Oh-" The rooster form of Lu Oh maintained a guarded posture, but his round eyes were staring directly at the small golden bone in the box on the table, his mouth was slightly open, and his saliva was almost ticking.

The demon bone is simply the biggest temptation for a monster, especially a big demon like Lu Oh, can swallow such a piece of demon bone refining, the strength will skyrocket in an instant, really want to refine the energy contained in the demon bone for your own use, cultivation to break through a realm is not a problem at all, but also can comprehend from the demon bone master ancestor demon power, benefit endlessly.

Chu Xi patted the reed wings to comfort him, no need for Lu oh to say anything, he must also get the demon bone in front of him today, such a supreme treasure, can be encountered but not sought, absolutely cannot be let go.

"Demon bones?" Moslian felt a little strange about Chu Xi's name, but he did not delve into it, but pointed to this small bone and continued to explain: "This thing is a relic inherited from the ancient ancestors of the palm star, and our Hoströmla clan calls it a golden bone, which has always been enshrined in the ancestral temple. What do you two think of exchanging it for a way to turn into human form?

As

he spoke, Moslyan did not approach the box on the table, nor did he mean to take the golden bone out of the box. It's not that he doesn't want to, but he can't get close at all, in fact, this thing can only be touched by the little monkey, and it is also the little monkey, the only person who can enter the ancestral temple, took it from the ancestral temple altar.

Based on this alone, the little monkey said that he would take this thing out, and even the patriarchs and elders of the Hoströmla clan could not object, not to mention that the generation and status of the little monkey were placed there. Although Moslian wondered whether the other party would accept this thing that could be seen or touched, he was of low rank and did not dare to say anything, so he could only obediently obey orders.

The little monkey who jumped into the box stood next to the golden bone, swallowed his saliva, rubbed his paws, and looked up at Lu Ohoh and Chu Xi, his voice was full of thick reluctance: "Big fierce chicken, you teach me how to turn into human form, I'll give you this golden bone, how about it?"

Without waiting for Lu Oh Oh to answer, then the little monkey then held the golden bone on all fours and tightly, rubbed and rubbed, a pair of golden eyes full of distress, and squeaked: "I have suffered a big loss in this transaction!"

Although it does not understand the true value of the demon bone, nor can it refine the energy in the demon bone, it is a divine beast, and it still has the ancestral demon bloodline that refining the demon bone flowing on its body, and this demon bone is also very important to

it. If it weren't for the fact that there was another piece in the ancestral temple, the little monkey would not have taken out this thing in exchange.

Lu Oh Oh didn't care what the smaller monkey called him, retracted his wings and changed back to human form, nodding vigorously while turning his head to look at Chu Xi behind him. Chu Xi gave him a slightly reassuring look, and touched his head soothingly, only then nodded calmly to Moslyan and the little monkey, and said, "Okay, we made this deal." You give it to me, and I'll give you a Transfiguration.