I was very surprised and brought my face closer to her.

"Did you heard what I'm saying?" I waited but there was no response from her. I was surprised but it wasn't impossible if she really could heard what I was talking about. I wiped away her tears and then I kissed herforehead.

"Wake up, my spoiled woman. Prove to me that you are really strong, I want to be the first person you see as soon as you open your eyes. Prove to me that you are not weak and give in easily. Wake up... your children are waiting for your return, Manoban..." I let out a light sigh as soon as I spoke to myself, I looked at my wristwatch and it was already 8pm. It's late, I have to go home so Taehyung doesn't think bad about me. I reached for the small handbag that I put on the table next to Lisa's bed and walked towards the door.

"Ah my phone!", I turned back when I saw that I had left my smartphone on Lisa's bed nearby at her hand.

"I'll come back again soon", I caressed her face and reached for the smartphone but I stopped when I felt something touching my finger. My eyes fell on the place where I felt the rays trying to grasp my hand. The hands were still shaking, the grip was not strong enough but she still managed to touched the skin of my hand. It was Lisa's hand that started to move to reached my hand.

"Lisa?" With a low enough tone, she finally opened her eyes but with a very weak state, the hand that was still shaking was still trying to grasp my hand.

"Look at me, Manoban! Look!", I smiled widely and pressed the emergency button to called the doctors and nurses to this room immediately after seeing Lisa start to retaliate and wake up from a long enough dream.

"M-mommy..." The only words that came out of Lisa's mouth, I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"Lisa, this is Jennie. I'm Jennie"

"M-mom", replied Lisa again with a tone that wanted to cried. She called her mother even though I was the only one here.

"Ma'am, you can wait outside first. We need to check her first", said one of her doctors and I just nodded and walked out of her room.

Finally, finally you wake up Manoban. I hope nothing will happen once she gets treatment from the doctor now. I called Lisa's family members, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Taehyung to tell them about Lisa's condition now.

To be honest, I'm happy because she's starting to come to her senses back, I just wanted to know if she still remembers me? Her children and family members. After almost a few hours, we were all at the Hospital and just waiting for the results from the doctor who was treating her right now.

"Did you heard something from Lisa as soon as she opened her eyes?", asked Jisoo.

"I just heard Lisa calling "mom" and her hands trying to hold me"

"I hope she's okay", added Jisoo again.

Not long after that, the Doctor came out and smiled at us. That is a good sign.

"Thankfully, Lalisa has regained consciousness after almost two months. But she is still under our treatment and monitoring because she has not yet fully recovered."

"How's it going, doctor?", asked Lisa's mother.

"As I mentioned before, with only 20% memory it is very likely that she will act like a 7 year old kid who has no idea what is going on. But don't worries, even though this process would takes a very long time, we are sure that she will come back like ready in time if helped by the people who closest with her"

We were all shocked and couldn't believe what the doctor told us. Her memory only gained that 20% as she was at the age of a child and of course she wouldn't remember anything about what had happened to her for now. We entered her room, and I could see she was staring at the upper ceiling, not much movement was shown by Lisa, two months of sleeping in the same position must have completely changed her body.