Dirty Deeds Ep.20 Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro as the crowd cheered for the opening of the show until it went down to the commentary team

Zoey: Hello! Welcome to Dirty Deeds! We are live here in Portland, Oregon and Make or Break is just around the corner! I'm Zoey Styles with my broadcast partner, Jazz!

Jazz: That's right Zoey! Make or Break is getting closer as it was announced earlier today on where it'll be held, which will be held in Dallas, Texas at Globe Life Field! As for tonight though, we have the WOW champion, Mandy Rose, in action as she faces Akia in our main event tonight!

Zoey: And we also have the Woman of Honor title on the line once again tonight as the champion, Brooke Myers, faces Killer Storm! 

Laney: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome... the general manager of Dirty Deeds.... Trish Stratus! 

Trish stood in the ring with a mic in her hand as she was about to speak.

Trish: Good evening Portland!

The crowd cheered

Trish: Now for the reason why I'm out here tonight... I have an announcement regarding the Hardcore title, so Lucy Draven, you better listen carefully back there...

The crowd gave mixed reactions

Trish: The Hardcore Title will be defended 24/7... that meaning that the Hardcore title will be defended anytime, anywhere, any day of the week. This is to give all of our other competitors here on Dirty Deeds a chance to win gold... so Lucy, if I were you, I'd watch my back at all times! 

Suddenly, Lucy's theme played.