Dirty Deeds Ep.5 Pt.2

The cameras come back on to show Becky doing some pre match stretches until she noticed the camera and stood up.

Becky: Another challenge for me to conquer. Lemme tell you something Ms. Blade, you may've won that battle royal last week, but lemme make one thing clear. You're goin up against The Man and you're just a little pup in this dog's yard. Even if I have to face Elle Danger at Survival of the Fittest, I will beat her again like I did at Make or Break to win this belt. For now, Britt Blade...... I will see what your made of tonight when I face you in that ring, but to forewarn ya...... it won't be the British Baddie walking out with this title tonight..... it'll be the The Man who's gonna walk out still WOW champion.

The cameras then faded back to ringside as the next match was coming up.

Laney: The following contest is the final qualifying match for team Dirty Deeds set for one fall! Introducing first.... from Gainesville, Georgia she is the Queen of the Ring..... The Southern Spitfire.....Ember Rose!

Ember walked out with her crown and scepter along with her queen's robe and walked to the ring while high fiving some fans before she arrived to the ring and got in before doing a pose and taking off her queen's robe and crown and handed them to a timekeeper when her theme cut.

Laney: And her opponent..... representing the Creatures of the Night......... from the undead realm... Alexa Bliss!

Alexa creepily walked down the walkway with Lily in her hands and a wicked smile on her face until she arrived to the ring and got in with Lily still in her hands as she held up the doll and it scared Ember a little bit until Alexa set it down gently by a corner after her theme cut and the bell rang.

Ember was a little scared when Alexa just evilly grinned at Ember until she started skipping around Ember which confused her until she stopped behind Ember and she turned around confused until Alexa did something confusing when she jumped onto Ember and wrapped her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck.

Ember didn't look her in her eyes, but was quick to think when she put her hands on Alexa's back and slammed her onto the mat which made Alexa let go and Ember took control of the match. Ember then picked up Alexa and bounced her off the ropes until she did a shoudler tackle and did a neckbreaker on Alexa before going for a pin, but only got to one.

Ember then picked up the Lily doll and looked at it weird until it chomped at Ember and tried to bite her as she threw it back to the corner which freaked Ember out until Alexa did a mandible claw on her and managed to make Ember fade a little bit, but enough for Alexa to do a sister abigail on her. Alexa went for a pin, but Ember kicked out at two until the lights were going off little by little until Alexa was about to transform into her evil side, but Ember surprised Alexa with a Northern Lights Suplex. Alexa suddenly got back up quick and charged at Ember, but she was quick to react when Ember did a Skyliner on Alexa and pinned her.