Dirty Deeds Ep.9 Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro and the crowd cheered for the opening of the show until it went to the commentary team and the cameras hovered over the audience.

Zoey: Welcome to Dirty Deeds everyone! We are live here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! I'm Zoey Styles along with Jazz and we have an amazing show for lovely people tonight!

Jazz: Yes we do Zoey! Tonight, we have two tag team matches where Alexis Reynolds and Dawn Silver take on Su Yung and Brooke Myers of Creatures of the Night. Tensions have flared for those WOW World Tag Team Titles like wildfire!

Zoey: And of course, Killer Storm and Nikki Cross take on Maria and Marissa Marshall tonight! We're less than one show away from crowing WOW's first ever WOW World Tag Team Champions when the ladder match for them takes place at Unbreakable!

Laney: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome.... The WOW champion...... "The Man" Becky Lynch!

Becky walked out and down the walkway while she high fived some fans before she arrived to ringside and got in the ring before holding up the title until her theme cut and she was about to speak.

Becky: Good evening Lads and Lasses! How ya feeling tonight?!

The crowd cheered as Becky kept speaking.

Becky: Now.... these last two weeks have been interesting with everything going on, especially since the debut of my familiar accomplice, Anna Balor!

The crowd cheered.

Becky: At Unbreakable, I defend my title against her and let me just warn ya right now Anna...... the game is different here in WOW and I know that we've been through a lot together, but I'll see what ya got this Sunday!

Suddenly, someone walked out and started to speak and interrupted Becky, it's Brandi Thorne

Brandi: Blah blah blah, Becky shut up already! Nobody cares about what's coming up for you and Anna at Unbreakable! What really matters is my chance at the WOW title! You know I took you to the limit last week in that match and that everyone wants...

Brandi: Blah blah blah, Becky shut up already! Nobody cares about what's coming up for you and Anna at Unbreakable! What really matters is my chance at the WOW title! You know I took you to the limit last week in that match and that everyone wants to see Brandi vs Becky for the WOW title. Besides, that belt would look hotter on me than it would with you!

The crowd booed as Becky just chuckled.

Becky: Why don't ya tell that to ya opponent later tonight? Just forewarning ya lass..... I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on ya and Anna. All I say is good luck and save most of that energy for your hardcore title match there........... thorny.