Dirty Deeds Ep.16 Pt.2

Zoey: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. Moments ago, Su Yung just attacked the Woman of Honor champion, Brooke Myers, who was giving a brief speech about her win at All Out War.

Jazz: And it was quite a promo of what is to come at Unforgiven because Trish Stratus made an announcement earlier that Brooke Myers will be defending the Woman of Honor Championship at Unforgiven in a casket match. It will be something to see when Brooke puts that title on the line, but for now, let's get some more action going with the tag team battle royal!

3 of Dirty Deed's tag team division already stood in the ring until a theme played as the next team made their way out.

Laney: The following contest is a battle royal and it is to determine the number 1 contenders for the World Tag Team Championships! Introducing next, representing Decay..... Crazy Eve and Trench!

Crazy Eve and Trench walked out creepily and down the ramp as they soon arrived to the ring and got in before they did their team pose until their theme cut.

Laney: And representing Toxic Attraction.... Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne!

Gigi and Jacy walked out and down the ramp while ignoring the fans until they both arrived to the ring and got in before they did a team pose until their theme cut and the bell rang as all hell broke loose and the tag teams started fighting amongst each other.

The Marshall Sisters attacked Nikki Cross while Jacy and Gigi assaulted Killer Storm and Decay were fighting Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. All the tag teams fought hard until Trench started to go on a rampage when she looked over and mowed down both of the Marshall Sisters. Trench then turnt around to be met with a Cold Slumber from Killer when she stunned Trench for a minute until Killer was kicked in the face by Crazy Eve.

Maria Marshall then went after Crazy Eve as the two started fighting while Trench fought Sarah Logan until Marissa Marshall did Broken Mirrors on Nikki Cross just before Jacy and Gigi did a double team move on her and eliminated Marissa from the match. Maria then came running at Trench and Sarah Logan, but they easily thre her over the top rope as The Marshall Sisters were the first team out.

Sarah Logan then did a Kentucky Knee on Trench which knocked her down until Crazy Eve came up and did a Snap Suplex on Sarah until Crazy Eve eliminated Sarah from the match until Liv did obLIVion on Eve. Liv then turnt to met with a Glasgow Cross from Nikki Cross. Nikki was getting pumped up until she went after Jacy and started attacking her until Trench grabbed Nikki by her hair and suddenly grabbed her by her throat and she chokeslammed her before throwing out Nikki.

Killer tried to take out Trench again with Cold Slumber when she hit it twice, but as Killer went for a third kick, she was suddenly scooped up by Trench into a Blackhole Slam when she then tossed out Killer and eliminated both members of Cross and Storm.

Gigi and Jacy then stood across from Eve and Trench when they suddenly started fighting each other until Liv jumped onto Trench's back and locked in a sleeper hold while Jacy and Gigi did a double team move on Eve and soon eliminated her. Liv had the sleeper hold locked in tight, but Trench soon got her off and saw Gigi running upnat her until Trench chokeslammed her until Jacy tried to do the same, but Trench eliminated Jacy as soon as she did it.