Unbreakable Pt.2

The cameras show the set of Alexa's playground until they came down to show Alexa Bliss as she rose up her head and didn't look too happy.

Alexa:........ I have nothing to say....... Rosemary..... you had guts to burn Lily. For that...... you will pay for what you've done to Lily! Also, for hurting her....... she wants to watch you do the same when you get what's coming to you...... when you pay with... your...LIFE!

Alexa had a resurrected Lily on her lap as she hugged the doll until the cameras went back to ringside for the next match.

Jessa: The following tag team match is set for one fall and it is for the WOW Tag Team Championships! Introducing first...... the team of Mari Hanako and Anne Winters......... the Dangerous Tekkers!

Mari and Anne stepped out onto the platform as Anne pretends to sing their theme song as both women made their way to the ring and got in before doing a pose until their theme cut.

Jessa: Introducing their opponents, accompanied by Sarah Logan..... representing the Riott Squad....... Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan!

Ruby and Liv made their way to the ring with Sarah beside them until they arrived to the ring and Ruby and Liv got in the ring and did a team pose until their theme cut.

Jessa: And introducing the WOW tag team champions..... the team of Rhea Ripley and Toni Storm..... Thunder from Down Under!

Rhea and Toni walked out with the titles around their waists as they walked down the ramp and high fived some fans before they arrived to the ring before they got in and did a team pose with the titles until their theme cut and the bell rang until all three teams started fighting.

Rhea and Toni focused on Anne Winters and Ruby Riott first while Liv Morgan fought Mari Hanako until Liv and Mari were clotheslined over the top rope and to the floor by Rhea and Toni until Toni bounced off the ropes and jumped through them and did a suicide dive on Liv and Mari.