Mayhem Ep.20 Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro as the crowd cheered for the opening of the show as the cameras hovered over the audience until it went to the commentary team.

Carly: Hello and welcome to Mayhem! We are live here at the Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington! I'm Carly Martin with my broadcast colleague, Felicity Barrow!

Felicity: The excitement is just building up! We are only two shows away from Make or Break and tensions are flaring up on both brands, but for tonight we have the Defiant Title on the line as Brandi Thorne faces Becky Lynch in a No Disqualification No Countout match!

Carly: Also for tonight, The Fiendess makes her in-ring debut as she faces Nancy Parker one on one! The way Alexa Bliss described this one is that it'll be a preview of what's to come when The Fiendess takes out Kaitlyn Jericho at Make or Break!

Jessa: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome

Jessa: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome..... Elle Danger!

Elle walked out and stood on the stage before she made her way to the ring and high fived some fans on her way there until she soon arrived to the ring and got in until her theme cut and she was about to speak.

Elle: Good evening Seattle.

The crowd cheered until Elle continued to speak

Elle: As we get closer to Make or Break, aka the pay per view where I defined my career here in WOW, you all saw what's going to happen in the main event of the show where I fight for the Phenomenal Title against Kayto in a Dog Collar match.

The crowd cheered again

Elle: As far as I'm concerned, Kayto has no idea how from Philly fight and when you piss of a Philly native, they know how to brawl. Especially since she'll be the one tethered to me and unlike all the domination films she did, this one isn't gonna be as fun.