Mayhem Ep.16 Pt.2

Jessa: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome..... general manager of Mayhem.... Nicole Foley!

Nicole stood on the stage with a mic in her hand.

Nicole: Alright everyone.... I have the participants for the Pit of Pain match to determine the inaugural Civil War Championship! The following participants are...... Nancy Parker! Brooke Havoc! Sandwoman! Olivia Driftwood! Dawn Silver! And Jane Moxley!

The crowd cheered for the announcement.

Nicole: Let's see what these ladies have got for tonight! Jessa!

Nicole went backstage until a theme played.

Jessa: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first...... from Los Angeles, California..... Nancy "Hangman" Parker!

Nancy walked out and headed to the ring before she got in and did a pose on the turnbuckle until her theme cut.

Jessa: And her opponent..... from Long Island, New York...... Dawn Silver!

Dawn walked out by herself when she headed down the ramp and soon arrived to the ring and got in before doing a pose until her theme cut and the bell rang as the match started. Dawn and Nancy locked up until Nancy started throwing punches until she back Dawn into a corner and began to kick her in her torso.

Nancy then connected a scissor kick on Dawn and went for a void kick until Dawn reveresed it into a Silver Stone and went for a cover, but Nancy kicked out at two. Dawn then had Nancy in a headlock until she did a neckbreaker on Nancy before she went up to the top rope and jumped when she connected a leg drop and went for another cover, but Nancy kicked out again.

Dawn then picked up Nancy and soon bounced her off of the ropes and went for another Silver Stone until Nancy reveresed it and bounced off the ropes again and connected a void kick from out of nowhere and pinned Dawn when she got the 1,2,3 and won the match.

Jessa: Here is your winner.... Nancy "Hangman" Parker!

Nancy had her arm raised by the ref while Dawn walked up the ramp in defeat where Cici was the first to check on her, but Jodie Lee walked out and was a little furious when she threw the papers at Cici's head and she stumbled backwards before Jodie picked her back up and Dawn followed them to the back.

==================================