Dirty Deeds Ep.17 Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro and the crowd cheered for the opening of the show until it went to the commentary team.

Zoey: Hello and welcome to Dirty Deeds! We are live in Denver, Colorado and we are just two shows away from Unforgiven!

Jazz: That's right Zoey! Tonight are the rest of the qualifying matches and so far... Jade Hudson, Toni Storm, and Mandy Rose have all qualified for the Pit of Pain to face Anna Balor! Tonight we have Catherine Ambrose facing Killer Storm tonight to see who will take one of the last two spots tonight!

Zoey: And we also have Rosemary facing off against Allie! Now enough chit-chat! Let's get it on!!!!

Laney: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome..... the WOW champion..... Anna Balor!

Anna walked out with the WOW title around her waist when she walked down the ramp and soon arrived to the ring before she arrived and got in before doing her poses until her theme cut.

Anna: As Unforgiven gets closer and closer.... the target on my back gets bigger and bigger and after these next two qualifying matches.... I have an even bigger chance of losing this title. You see all of these ladies are talented, but unfortunately... one of those competitors in the Pit of Pain is none other than Mandy Rose.

The crowd gave mixed reactions

Anna: Now....... I also have faith that I can win this thing, but that also doesn't mean that I have my work cut out for me. Thanks to you people, I am confident that I will walk out of there still your WOW champion.

The crowd cheered until a theme played.

Mandy, Jacy, and Gigi all walked out and stood on the stage as they all walked to the ring while ignoring the fans until they arrived to the ring and got in until their theme cut as they all stood across from Anna.

Mandy: Bravo fantastic speech Anna! But..... you seem to be forgetting on who really is the best of the best in this business at the moment....

The crowd booed as Mandy kept speaking.