Mayhem Ep.6 Pt.2

The cameras were filming backstage to show someone walking to the entrance of the arena, which was team Dirty Deeds.

Catherine Ambrose, Ember Rose, Marilyn Reeves, Britt Blade, and Sandwoman all walked in until they came across Nicole

Nicole: What are you all doing here? I know there's been some tension between Mayhem and Dirty Deeds, but there's no need for violence tonight!

Britt stepped forward and was now face to face with Nicole.

Britt: We're here for one thing and one thing only..... to get revenge on team Mayhem..... are you with us... or against us? Get it through your head that this Sunday's pay per view is called Survival of the Fittest for a reason! Friend or Foe, it's every woman for herself! Get friendship vibes with Samantha Rhodes out of your head and fight for Bragging Rights!

Britt walked past Nicole as the rest of team Dirty Deeds walked past her as well and into the arena as the cameras went back to ringside for the next segment.

Jessa: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome.... Paige!

Paige walked out with a microphone and got in the ring until her theme cut and she started to speak.

Paige: Now I know what I did last week was confusing not just you people, but to Kayto and AJ as well. What I did was to get them to know that I have to pick a side and costing them both a matchup was a way of doing so. So... Kayto, AJ.... please come out here.

Paige waited for them both until AJ's theme played.

AJ walked instead of skipping to the ring when she got inside and her theme cut until Kayto's theme started playing.

Kayto walked out and got in the ring as well until her theme cut and AJ started talking.

AJ: You had to cost us both a match last week huh? What is this even about Paige? I know that it's not about that.... and this side bitch knows that too!

Kayto: Excuse me psycho barbie? You're the one who's skipping around and making it all look like it's all fun and games! Everyone knows that I can finish you off anytime anywhere!