Unforgiven Part 2

Olivia Driftwood was seen backstage after winning the Civil War Title until she was stopped by Brooke Havoc, Marilyn Reeves, and Myst aka Dying Wish.

Myst: Well, well, well...... if it isn't Ms. Driftwood.

Marilyn: And fresh from getting tenderized in the Pit if Pain.

Brooke: The gold looks cute on ya sweetie.... would be a shame if someone broke it.

The three women circled around her and were about to assault Olivia until two women stepped in, it's Christie and Jamie as Jamie had a baseball bat pointed at Myst.

Jamie: Hold it right there you three..... we'll deal with you another time. Say...... next time on Mayhem?

Christie: If I were you, I'd take the offer.... you don't know how crazy the Tag Team champions and the new Civil War champion are, so...... in other words, we don't like bullies.

Myst, Marilyn, and Brooke all looked at her like she was crazy until Christie barked at Myst which made her flinch a bit.

All three members of Dying Wish then walked away as all three members of the Devil's Rejects then hugged onto each other before the cameras faded back to ringside for the next match.

Jessa: The following tag team match is set for one fall! Introducing first...... representing the Ruthless Agression Era....... Maya O'Reilly and Jaden Cole!

Crowd: JADEN COLE BAY BAY!

Jaden and Maya walked out with Holly Fish by their side as they walked down the ramp and soon arrived to the ring and got in before doing a team pose until their theme cut.

Jessa: And their opponents....... the team of Chelsea Green and Dr. Britt Baker....... Fire and Nice!

Chelsea and Britt walked out together and down the ramp while high fiving some fans before they arrived to the ring and got in before doing their team pose until their theme cut and the bell rang as the match started with Britt Facing off against Maya.

Britt and Maya threw punches at each other to get things going as they started fighting towards a corner where Maya took control of the match and started wailing on Britt before she did a dropkick on Britt before she did a facebuster on her. Maya then bounced off the ropes and suddenly did a flying shoulder tackle on Britt as she stumbled backwards where Chelsea tagged herself in and got in as she fought off Maya.

Chelsea then did a hurracurrana on Maya as she somersaulted towards Jaden as she tagged herself in and Jaden went for a clothesline, but Chelsea dodged it and slapped Jaden so hard that it stunned her for a bit.