Mayhem Ep.12 Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro and the crowd cheered for the opening of the show until it went to the commentary team.

Carly: Welcome to Mayhem everyone! We are on the final stop until Evolution! We are live here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and we have quite a show for you tonight, don't we Felicity?

Felicity: Of course we do! Tonight, we have two matches between the competitors on Mayhem who have qualified for the Chase the Case ladder match where Shotzi Blackheart faces Nancy Parker and Kayto faces Myst! Also tonight, we have the WOW tag team champions, Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan, in the house tonight as they are going to confront all the teams that attacked them last week!

Carly: And in out main event, Elle Danger will be in action as she prepares herself to face Jade Hudson at Evolution for the Phenomenal title where she'll face AJ Lee here tonight on Mayhem. Elle is locked in and focused on winning the Phenomenal title back from Jade Hudson like a madwoman.

Jessa: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...... the general manager of Mayhem, Samantha Rhodes, and the WOW Phenomenal Champion....... "The Badass"Jade Hudson!

Sam and Jade walked out, hand in hand, as they lightly kissed before they walked down the ramp and soon arrived to the ring before they got in and Jade was about to speak as her theme cut.

Jade: Now I know what you're all thinking........ yes, I am ready to kick Elle's ass at Evolution! In fact, I'm gonna kick her ass so hard that she won't be able to sit right ever again! After what she did to me by throwing me into that sludge pool known as the Long Island Sound! I demand a suggestion from Maxine Monroe! I suggest punishing Elle Danger for what she did to me! I want Elle Danger out of my life!

The crowd booed until Elle's theme was heard and she walked out and high fived some fans before she arrived to ring side and got in the ring until her theme cut and she was about to speak and had something in her hand.

Elle: You want me out of your life after you got wet huh? From what I recall Jade, you're known as the badass yet you're afraid of water? How's trying to look mean going for ya after being such a bitch about getting your hair wet?

The crowd laughed at this until Jade got in Elle's face.

Jade: Say anything like that again and you just might not make it to Evolution and win my Phenomenal title ever again. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be at home with another knee injury and stuffing your face with those god awful Philly Cheesesteaks those knockoff street vendors sell in that city!

The crowd booed as Elle just smirked.

Elle: Very funny Jade.... but I have something that may interest you.

Elle then held up a piece of paper in her free hand which confused Jade and Sam a bit.

Elle: Before I go into further detail on what this is..... I got this approved from the Chairwoman of WOW, Maxine Monroe, and she has agreed to let it happen...... I hold in my hand a trade contract that was left on the desk and signed by gm, Nicole Foley, that will trade me to Dirty Deeds for one of their competitors. I'm willing to sign this contract, but I just need one thing from you.... and that's compromising that this will be the final match between us... for the Phenomenal title. You win, I sign on the dotted line, no questions asked........ and I'm out of your life!