Dirty Deeds Ep.6 Pt.2

Laney: The following tag team match is set for one fall! Introducing first, representing the New Dark Order.... the team of Dawn Silver, Allie, and Anna Jay!

The three women all walked out and ignored the fans jeers and boos as they all arrived and got in the ring before doing a pose until their theme cut.

Laney: And their opponents... the team of Lydia Greig, Jessa Calderon, and Lauren Wilson..... The Lionesses of Doom!

The three women entered through the crowd until they hopped over the barricades and surrounding the ring before they got in and stood across the ring from Anna, Allie, and Dawn until the match started off with Lydia going up against Dawn.

The bell rang as Lydia charged at Dawn and tackled her down before she started wailing on Dawn like a mad woman. Lydia then got Dawn up and threw her in a corner when Jessa and Lauren held her in the corner and Lydia came running at her and did a running dropkick on Dawn.

Lydia them tagged in Jessa as she landed a few punches on Dawn, but Dawn began to fight back when she kicked Jessa in her midsection and did a ddt on her. Dawn then tagged in Allie when she kicked Jessa in her face before having Jessa in a headlock as Jessa tried to escape.

Jessa eventually did get out of it, but Allie had control of the match when she threw Jessa to the corner where her team was at when she tagged in Anna when Allie and Anna did a double team move on Jessa until Anna picked her up until Jessa kicked Anna's ankle and she ran to her corner and tagged in Lauren as she speared Anna.

Lauren went for a cover on Anna, but Dawn jumped back in and did a Silver Stone on Lauren until she was met by Lydia and Jessa by a double clothesline until they turnt their attention on Allie as she jumped in the ring, but was met by a double team move by Lydia and Lauren.

Jessa then did a Unprettier (curbstomp) on Allie and Lydia did a Light's Out (GTS) on Anna. Lydia and Jessa then threw Dawn's arms around themselves and picked her up until Lauren had her in position and the three women did a triple powerbomb on Dawn as Lauren pinned her to get the 1,2,3 and win the match for her and her team.

Laney: Here are your winners.... the team of Lydia Greig, Jessa Calderon, and Lauren Wilson.... The Lionesses of Doom!

Lydia, Jessa, and Lauren then put their fists in the center and gave menacing looks to the camera while Anna, Allie, and Dawn stepped up the walkway in defeat.

==================================